Chapter eight - Darren

Back to work. Back to the inviroment that somehow makes me forget all of my problems with Amber that i have right now.

I walk out of my room, i can hear some or, i know it's the same group of girls that said i was hot, and they still think i am, even though i look like a wreck. How nice.

"Mr. Deighton...?" one of the girls asks. I turn around, making my face stone cold.

"What?"

"Where were you?"

"Vacation. A very much needed one..." i don''t know if they can tell how broken my heart is. I need to focus more.

"Oh, okay, because...the training has been cancelled for a few months now..." I shake my head, of course.

"I'll be there. Don't skip the lesson." i point at them, then i keep walking thru the hallway. I turn myself in to my boss, the principal. I take a seat in there. When he comes into the room, both of us can feel then tension.

"So...Darren..." he says, taking a seat at his desk, knotting his hands together in a pose that tells me he is not vey happy of my actions either. "Yeah, uh.." is all i get out.

"I have receeved some quite raising news about you last night..." i swallow hard. "And it seems like your focus has been off latley..." here it comes..... "I'm not kicking you out....but...you will not be around the humans in this school, you will have to heal before anything else."

"What about today's lessons...?"

"You can take them, no problem. But tomorrow is all about the therapy, alright?" I nod, saying nothing. I know he's right. I need to talk my way out of this.