PART 2 - Moving

I woke up the next day still sad that Jo had left. I didn't want to go downstairs to my parents but I had to to get to school which is another place I didn't want to go. My life was complicated and literally defined as HELL.

Mom: Melody! Get your stupid ass down here you have school!
Melody: I'm coming mom!

I got ready in the same clothes I wear everyday as my mom didn't have a job meaning she cannot buy anything for me. And just like everyday I swung your backpack over my shoulder and headed down the stairs.

Mom: What you gonna do now that Jonah isn't here?
Melody: I-I don't know...
Mom: Ha now get your ugly ass out of this house and to school!

I walked to the door and before I left my mom slapped me in the face. When Jonah was here he'd always stop my mom from hurting me but he wasn't here. I had a massive red hand mark on my face which was sure to bruise. That slap was brutal.
I arrived at school walking through the corridors everyone laughing at me, tripping me up but again Jonah wasn't here to save me.
I wanted to just run away but then I remembered the 6 words Jonah told me "think positive, everything will get easier" so I did as he said.
It was like Jonah knew what to do all the time as it worked I kept on saying in my head "think positive" and with that it was like no one noticed me...
My day ran smoothly until last period, I was still trying to think positive but last period just gets me shaky. Mainly because I sit right next to the Worst bully ever, Sean.
My head was spinning, my vision became blurry, my body was shaking like crazy. I knew Jonah wasn't there to help making it 10x worse. The teacher wasn't in the room yet meaning Sean has some time to hurt me. I could tell he knew that I was scared and with that I were on the floor...
Sean was kicking me until all I saw was darkness...
Next thing I knew was I was in hospital, no family around me, all alone. I heard a knock at the door and the doctor walked in. She said that I only had a small concussion and that I could leave but how did I get to the hospital?
*flashback*
Sean was kicking me punching me beating me. My head was aching in pain from being pushed of my chair and hitting my head on the floor. After about what felt like forever I felt nothing but a strong arm lifting me up, I didn't know who it was but it felt a bit like... Jonah. But how? Wasn't he in america.
*end of flashback*

Melody: WAIT! Is my brother here I swear he brought me here!
Doctor: Well he got called saying you weren't home so he went looking for you snuck into your school and there you were.
Melody: Well is he here I need to see him!
Doctor: Um... yes he is, but he has to go back to the airport in five minutes
Melody: Can I speak to him, I miss him. *I began to tear up*

The doctor went and got Jonah and when he walked in 4 other boys followed behind him.

Melody: JO YOUR BACK!
Jonah: yeah Mel but I was only gone for a day.
Melody: well I missed you, I can't stay here please take me with you.
Jonah: Mel I wish I could but the flights are already booked.
Melody: please

Jonah turned to face the other boys

Melody: Hey jo, who are these people?
Jonah: oh I should probably introduce you to them, this is Daniel, jack, Corbyn and Zach
Melody: nice to meet you
All the boys: nice to meet you too :)

Jonah turned to face the boys again. I wanted to know what he was talking about so I eavesdropped in on the conversation.

Jonah: she can't stay here do one of you boys mind waiting till the next flight so Mel can get on this one
Jack: I don't mind the next flights only about half an hour after.
Jonah: thanks bro.

He turned back to me and told me what was going on and I could literally jump in his arms. I remember the doctor saying I could leave so I went and checked out of the hospital and went to the airport with Jonah and the boys, jack came but he said he would wait at the airport till his flight.
I had just got on the flight and Jonah had just noticed the bruising appearing on my face.

Jonah: Hey Mel, why is there a massive bruise on your face
Melody: oh um mom hit me...
Jonah: aww I'm sorry Mel, I should've taken you with me when I left.
Melody: it's fine Jo I'll love you no matter what
Jonah: thanks Mel, I love you too.

I laid my head on Jonah's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. He was listening to music and I asked him to listen but I had never heard the song before. Listening carefully I heard Jonah singing

Melody: IS THAT YOU SINGING?!
Jonah: Umm Mel I'm sorry I didn't tell you but we made our first EP and it's going out tomorrow
Melody: oh my god Jonah it's fine this is amazing. I can't wait.

I continued listening to the songs he and his band has made and they were so good I fell to sleep listening to them resting my head on Jonah's shoulder.

We arrived at the airport and we waited for jack in the airport. When he arrived we went to the Why Don't We house which was huge! I went to my room and went on my I phone 4 which hardly even worked anymore. I wasn't gonna lie I was kinda jealous all the boys had the I phone x but I couldn't do anything about it. I went downstairs and the boys were talking, I wasn't gonna distracted them and walk away until I heard my name...

Jonah: you can date her bro but if you hurt her she's my sister and you know what will happen. But what about your girlfriend...