Part 21 - Tour Day 1

~1 week later~

Corbyn: guys you ready?!?
Zach: I'm doing my hair!
Jack: same!
Jonah: I'm ready
Daniel: just coming
Corbyn: the bus is waiting!
Melody: you don't want to be late on your first day boys!
Jack: coming!
Zach: IM NEARLY DONE! WAITTT
Melody: I think we should start waking Zach up earlier
Daniel: defiantly
Jonah: you should wake him up when you get up as you get up earlier than everyone else
Daniel: I will do if we are going anywhere
Corbyn: HURRY UP ZACH!
Zach: coming!!

Zach came running in the room with his suitcases

Jack: took you long enough
Zach: says you, you finished just before me
Melody: ok boys let's go we don't want to be waiting any longer, we need to get on the road!
Everyone: LETS GO!

Everyone ran outside excited for the tour. Firstly we picked up Eben who was all we needed to pick up but then Jonah asked if we could stop at the park.

Jonah: driver, can we quickly stop at the park?
Driver: sure!
Corbyn: why are we stopping at the park?
Jonah: you'll see

We reached the park and then Jonah jumped out the bus and went over to some girl. She had dark brown hair and was really tall, about 5'10

Jonah lead her into the bus and I could see her features a bit better.

She had brown eyes and had a great style of fashion. She didn't wear much make up but looked really pretty.

Jack: Jonah, who's this
Jonah: well melody will know who she is after I say her name...
Melody: wait it's niamh!?!
Niamh: yeah it's me
Melody: I've heard a lot about you!
Niamh: me too! Jonah said that we would be amazing friends!
Melody: I hope so!
Zach: nice to meet you niamh!
Corbyn: yeah, nuance to meet you!
Daniel: where are you from?
Niamh: I'm from England
Jack: ENGLAND?!?
Jonah: yeah i decided to fly her over here for the tour as she doesn't have much planned and thought it would be fun.
Zach: what's David going to say?
Jonah: oh I asked him before tour, he said it's fine but she's have to sleep in my bunk as there isn't any spare.
Melody: that's ok then, I guess I'm with Corbyn in the first bottom bunk, Jonah's now with niamh in the second bottom bunk. Jack and Zach will be on the second layer of bunks then Daniel and Eben on the top bunks
Corbyn: yep!
Driver: right we're going now, no more stops, unless we need gas but I doubt we will until we reach the venue.
Eben: LETS GOOO!!!

We started driving again and everyone did some things. Jonah and Niamh just sat on the couch at the back of the bus talking. Daniel went on his phone in his bunk. Jack and Zach played some music and jammed to it. Eben went live on instagram. And me and Corbyn decided to go play fortnite. Firstly we played as a team in which we ended up coming like 5th as I was still learning then we played another few times and ended up coming at the highest place of second and I believed if I practiced more we'll become first or even second a lot of the time as I would be better. We then decided to play a game as a single player each in which Corbyn came first and I came eighth but I didn't play it as much as Corbyn. As I wasn't a professional I still think I did pretty good.

We were on the road for about two hours until we finally reached our first venue in Cincinnati, Ohio. On this tour we were going to go to London and I've always wanted to go there so I was already counting down the days. Today's February 27th and we were going to be there on May 27th which means there is 89 days to go!

We arrived the the Bogarts venue and fans were already waiting. It was only 4:00pm and the doors opened at 6:00pm and the line already was down the street. The fans screamed as the bus pulled up to the parking spot. The security guard had to rush everyone into the venue before people were complaining about how loud they were. After a while the fans stopped screaming and me and the boys were backstage.

At 6 the doors were opened and the fans came spilling in, waiting at limelight or at the stage.
The boys went through for limelight and finished then they went and got ready for the actual show.

The boys had their make up done along with those outfits and hair. I could already tell this was going to be extraordinary and I was going to be an epic show. The fans were really loud outside I couldn't imagine how loud they would be inside when the boys would be there singing on stage.

The show began after everyone was inside and Eben went on stage to sing his songs as the opening act before it was time for the boys to go on. Eben finished seeing his songs and went off stage after saying thank you and questioning the fans if they were ready for the boys. They screamed louder than ever when he mentioned them then ran off stage.

After 5 minutes of showing a video of the boys and their journey the boys got ready to go on stage. As soon as the video finished the boys had already snuck on stage and stood in position waiting for the light to come on. Air of the night began to play and Corbyn started singing. Air of the night had one of my favourite dance moves in it, the smooth step. The boys sang more songs then went off stage to change into suits. I ran into the changing room from the side of the stage to help make sure the boys were ready. I dusted off Corbyns suit and pecked him on the lips.

Melody: you did good for the first half, I'm proud of you
Corbyn: that crowd is so hype, I can imagine how the rest of this tour is gonna be.
Melody: well you have a couple more minutes before going on stage again.
Corbyn: can I have a hug?
Melody: yeah, why?
Corbyn: because I love you and you give me good luck.
Melody:aww I love you.
Corbyn: love you too

I wrapped my arms around Corbyn and stood hugging him until he had to go back on stage.

Melody: you look handsome in a suit, you'll be wearing that another day after your too. Maybe not the day right after, maybe a few months later or even next year but one day.
Corbyn: why?
Melody: our wedding?
Corbyn: oh yeah, I've been so busy lately, we need to organise that after tour.
Melody: yep
Corbyn: I need to go back on now, see you when we do another outfit change!
Melody: Bye!

Corbyn ran back on stage and the boys sang more songs.
-words I didn't say
-nobody gotta know and many more until they had to come back and change into their next outfit.

Again I ran back to the changing room and help out making sure the boys looked perfect.
This time they didn't have a break in between but they went and performed their last few songs. They performed their last song of Trust Fund Baby then took a picture with all the fans.
Suddenly I heard my name called telling me to go on stage, I knew why but I forgot until I was called on.

Corbyn: before we go I have something I am not telling you.
Melody, can you come on stage please.

I went on stage and stood next to Corbyn.

Corbyn: so you all know my amazing girlfriend Melody?
The fans: *screaming*
Corbyn: well there's something that happened over Christmas that I saved to tell the fans on the first day of tour. This is going to be posted on the Why Don't We Instagram story so don't bother taking videos unless you want but... Melody meant so much to me that I didn't want to make her my girlfriend anymore, I wanted her to be so much more. I'm going to reenact what I did on Christmas right here for you.

Corbyn Bent down on one knee facing me and the fans went wild. Corbyn asked me to marry him again using the same ring and of course I said yes again. He stood up and the fans were still screaming. The boys said thank you and left the stage. What an eventful day.

Later everyone got back on the bus falling to sleep whilst we drove to our next venue.