PART 11 - Forgivness?

We saw Christina standing at the door and I could tell Corbyns stomach dropped to the floor with a crash.

Corbyn: what are you doing here Christina?!
Christina: I came here to say a few things
Corbyn: if your trying to get me back, there's no point trying, I love Melody too much to let her go.
Christina: I didn't come here to get you back, I came here to warn Melody about a few things.
Melody: ME?!?
Christina: yes you!
Melody: warn me about what?
Christina: the fact that, one, the chickee's are coming after you so be warned, oh and you Corbyn. And two, Corbyn will never love you forever-
Corbyn: Christina you should leave
Christina: no let me finish, he only says he loves you then-
Corbyn: *he gets a bit angrier* Christina, leave.
Christina: wait, he will leave you and never come back. Also-
Corbyn: CHRISTINA LEAVE!

By now Corbyn was shouting, he began non-forcefully pushing Christina out the door and closing it behind her. I heard Christina shout "have fun!" *she giggles*
I saw Corbyn walking back towards me and I wrapped my arms around him and began to cry. I was scared, what if this was true?

Corbyn: hey, hey babe what's wrong?
Melody: I don't want to lose you, I love you
Corbyn: oh Mel, I love you too, I'll never leave you
Melody: what if Christina was right?
Corbyn: Melody listen.
Melody: *i looked into his eyes tears still in mine as he spoke sincerely*
Corbyn: I would never hurt you, I care for you so much, never would I ever leave you for someone else. You have made me feel something I've never felt before. Every time you hug me, kiss me I feel a connection. It's like I've loved you all my life. There hasn't been a moment I've not wanted to be with you. Even if you just go out with your friends I'm always at home worried that you'll get hurt and missing you loads. I would never be able to go a day without being by your side. You mean the world to me. I wanted this to be special but I want to show how much you really mean to me so I must give this to you now.

Corbyn places a small box in my hands and told me to open it. I looked at him then down at the box. I carefully opened it making sure he wasn't pranking me. Inside were two rings, one with a small diamond on it the other just plain but in each of them was engraved the words "only one"

Melody: Corbyn stop I'm gonna cry
Corbyn: I love you so much I would never hurt you.

Corbyn slipped his ring on his finger and mine on my hand. Suddenly I got a text from someone, I take my phone out of my pocket and went to sit on the couch, Corbyn followed and sat next to me, I laid my legs on corbyns lap whilst reading the messages from Jonah.

>messages<
Jo❣️: hey Mel someone wants to speak to you...
Mel❣️: who?
Jo❣️: let me explain something first.
Mel❣️: ok...
Jo❣️: so I've been home for a few hours as you may know and I've been talking to the families, mom especially...
Mel❣️: what did she say?
Jo❣️: well let's say she's changed...
Mel❣️: what do you mean?
Jo❣️: when I was chatting to her she brought up you, never in a conversation would she mention yo so I was confused, I let her speak and she was saying how she wants you back, she misses you terribly and is soo sorry for what she did.
Mel❣️: Jonah, I'll talk to her but there's one thing I can't do
Jo❣️: and that is...
Mel❣️: forgive her
Jo❣️: you'll have to one day
Mel❣️: Jonah she has abused me for 17 years of my life, I can't forgive her
Jo❣️: she's your family, one day you would've forgiven her, I understand it's gonna take a while to but I know you will.
Mel❣️: well see, well FaceTime me and I'll talk to mom...
Jo❣️: ok x bye :) ❤️
Mel❣️: bye Jo x ❤️
>end of messages<

You stop messaging Jonah and wait for your call, Corbyn looks at you confused but I just gave him the "you'll understand look" he nodded at me and my phone began to ring. When I answered the FaceTime I saw a face I haven't seen since the day I moved to LA.

>FaceTime<
Mom: Hey Melody look I'm sorry I-
Melody: mom I get it your sorry, there's no point just saying I'm sorry, you'll have to do much more for me to forgive you.
Mom: Mel I-
Melody: hey! mom, you call me melody, not Mel, only Jonah and Corbyn mainly can call me nicknames, until we are close you call me melody.
Mom: um who's Corbyn?
Melody: he's here right now and he's my boyfriend.
Mom: I said you couldn't have a boyfriend till your 21! Jonah! I told you to make sure Melody doesn't have a boyfriend till she's 21, why didn't you stop her!
Jonah: If he makes her happy I'm fine with it, everything's you've done to Mel has hurt her, for once can you accept her choices?
Mom: ugh fine.
Melody: ok anything else you want to say now mom I want to take a nap with corbs I'm tired.
Mom: one last thing
Melody: and that is...
Mom: I love you
Melody: I'll say that when I'm ready, bye.

I ended the call and put my phone on the coffee table. I did as I said and took a nap with Corbyn. Corbyn and I went upstairs to our room and Corbyn laid on the bed, I climbed in after laying between his legs, head on his chest. His heart beat was quiet and soft, we both fell asleep in each others arms. I kept on thinking about my mom, should I forgive her? It was a hard question to answer as she left me Broken...