PART 15 - shopping

(Melody's P.O.V)
~5 hours later~
After everyone left it was really late so Corbyn and I decided to go watch The Greatest Showman. Because I was an emotional person I ended up crying at the sad parts in which Corbyn just embraced me closer. I really loved Corbyn he really did mean so much to me. After the film finished me and Corbyn went to sleep I each others arms. We were on the couch and really didn't feel like moving, it was about 11:00pm and it had been a long day so we stayed on the couch.

~a few days later~

Corbyn: me and Melody are going to the shop we'll be back in about 20 minutes

Melody: see you in a minute

You left the house with Corbyn and drove to Walmart. You arrived after about 5 minutes of jamming to songs in the car. You went around the store shopping for things we needed. Like sweets and for some reason Corbyn grabbed some condoms, I wondered what he had planned but at the checkout the cashier asked him if there was a special night planned but he replied with a simple "they're for a friend" not gonna lie I got a bit sad until he looked at me and winked, I just nodded and smiled.

We exited the store to find christina smoking. She looked at us giving us a dirty look and began approaching us.

Christina: hi Corbyn :) and melody *she rolls her eyes*
Corbyn: hello?
Christina: Corbyn I miss you, please take me back
Corbyn: Christina I can't
Christina: not like anything's going on between you I bet you don't even love her.
Melody: actually-
Christina: shut it big mouth
Melody: but-
Christina: I wasn't talking to you I was talking to my boyfriend
Corbyn: I'm not your boyfriend
Christina: you can be
Corbyn: you think I want to come back to you?
Christina: I'm better than that piece of shit
Corbyn: well 1) she's not a piece of shit 2) can you leave me and my FIANCÉ alone.
Christina: nev- wait what? Fiancé?
Melody: that is correct
Christina: what did I say shu-
Corbyn: Christina leave us alone
Christina: *begins walking away* don't blame me if he leaves you broken

Melody: Corbyn?
Corbyn: yeah?
Melody: I love you
Corbyn: I love you too
Melody: would you ever hurt me?
Corbyn: what? No never I really love you, why?
Melody: I'm just scared
Corbyn: oh melody come here *he hugs me* I love you
Melody: I love you too

We walk back to the car and get in, we drive back home and go indoors. As soon as we step in me are greeted by Ashley and Jordan.

Ashley: come on losers we're going shopping!
Jordan: we're gonna but a few things before you go back home
Corbyn: we won't be able to carry it all in our suitcases
Ashley: we're gonna get another one, you go back tomorrow please?
Melody: we'll go
Jordan: thank you! Let's go!
Corbyn: I guess we're doing this then
Melody: yep, it will be fun!
Corbyn: fine

We all get in the car Jordan driving this time, Ashley riding shotgun me and Corbyn in the back. We listened to some music on the way and arrived at the mall about 20 minutes later.
We started off by getting some shoes, everyone got at least one pair, I brought a pair of black vans with a white stripe in which Corbyn also bought but in men's so we could match and I bought a pair of black heels. We then went into various clothes shops in which I bought a few things like crop tops, jeans, a comfy tracksuit and an oversized hoodie. I bought this:

After that we decided to go to the most expensive Jewellery shop ever! Corbyn really wanted to go in there but I didn't know why as it's very expensive and I don't want him spending his money but he did a few things with the cashier whilst me Ashl...

After that we decided to go to the most expensive Jewellery shop ever! Corbyn really wanted to go in there but I didn't know why as it's very expensive and I don't want him spending his money but he did a few things with the cashier whilst me Ashley and Jordan stood outside the store on our phones. He finally came out with a big smile on his face.

Melody: happy much?
Corbyn: yep
Melody: what did you do in there
Corbyn: oh was just asking the cashier a few things
Melody: like
Corbyn: nothing much
Melody: oh ok, we should start heading home now though it's getting a bit late.
Ashley: yeah let's go back to the car and go home.

We all went back to the car, I started getting really tired on the car journey back that I actually fell asleep on Corbyn. His hand was intertwined with mine and he had his other arm around me rubbing my arm comforting me and relaxing me to help me fall asleep.

By the time we got back I was still very tired and had hardly enough energy to move. I started trying to move out of the seat but was exhausted. I could tell everyone else was too, Ashley had fallen asleep on the way back but she had gotten a lie in earlier so it was a bit worse for me and Corbyn. Corbyn noticed me struggling to move so he decided to lift me up in his arms, carrying me into the house. I felt him gently place me down on my bed then climbing in beside me after removing his top, luckily I wore something comfortable enough to sleep in that day cause I did not feel like moving to get changed. I really enjoyed today and couldn't wait to go back home to the boys again however I was gonna miss hanging out with Ashley when Corbyn went to the shop by himself.

(Authors Note: this is not the end of the story! Also thank you so much for 500+ reads I'm amazed I never thought I would be close to that many, also I'm sorry I don't upload often. I was planning on uploading yesterday even though it was my birthday but I never got around to it. But thanks for the support and if you wanna know my main present I got, it was why don't we tickets!!! I got the tickets on Daniels birthday aka my birthday and am going to see them on zachs! But thank you so much I can't wait to upload more :) ❤️)