PART 10 - First time

We were on the plane for ages until we finally landed. Me and Corbyn got off the plane hand in hand and went to collect our bags. Once we had got our bags we waited outside for our Uber. The Uber was taking a while and I was getting cold, it was December so that's understandable but it was freezing. I knew that Corbyn could tell I was getting cold so he began taking off his hoodie. I tried to stop him but he refused.

Corbyn: your cold babe, here take this. *he began removing his hoodie*
Melody: no no, you'll get cold, I'm fine
Corbyn: I'll be fine I'm kinda hot anyway
Melody: thanks babe

I slipped on his hoodie and he wrapped his arm around me and we waited for the Uber. It finally arrived and we got in. The whole journey to Corbyns family was silent, I was cuddled next to Corbyn messaging Jonah. Corbyn was on his phone messaging his mom to tell her we were on our way and are about 45 minutes away.

>texts with Jonah<

Melody💞: Hey Jo, we've landed and are in the Uber.
Jonah💞: Ok Mel, I hope all is ok
Melody💞: yep everything is fine, Corbyns been looking after me well.
Jonah💞: that's good well how are you feeling?
Melody💞: I'm excited really.
Jonah💞: your not a bit nervous, I was when I first met my ex's parents.
Melody💞: I remember that, but I'm glad your not with her anymore, what she did to you and me was terrible.
Jonah💞:yeah me neither but are you not a little nervous?
Melody💞: Not gonna lie I am kinda nervous incase they hate me but Corbyn said ill be fine and they'll love me but what if they don't?
Jonah💞: aww Mel of course they'll love you, one thing I know about corbyn and his family is that they love everyone.
Melody💞: Thanks Jo, I love you and miss you bro x ❤️
Jonah💞: I love and miss you too Mel x ❤️

>end of texts<

I was still cuddled up to Corbyn which made me a little tired, I was a bit
jet-lagged and my eyes were starting to feel heavier. I began closing my eyes and resting my head on Corbyn. He looked down at me and smiled before I drifted to sleep.

~35 minutes later~

Corbyn: were here princess, wake up.
Melody: huh oh oh ok.
Corbyn: you still look tired come here.

He motioned for me to get on his back but I refused, he must've been as tired as I was if he wasn't I would be surprised. He began chasing me until I just gave up and let him pick me up. We were only walking to the door but I guess it would've been a slight challenge as we had to walk up a long hill that cars can't drive on. Once Corbyn picked me up I leant down and turned his face to mine, I pecked him on the lips and said thank you.

He began walking up the hill and I couldn't imagine how much of a challenge it was, the hill was really steep and he has to carry more weight than himself up the hill, he must get exhausted going up this hill alone let alone he's now got me on his back.
We finally reached the top of the hill and I got off of Corbyn. We walked to the door hand in hand and gently knocked.
About a minute later corbyns mom opened the door with a big smile on her face.

Corbyns mum (saskia): Hey, you must be melody right?
Melody: yes it nice to meet you
Saskia: nice to meet you too and my corbear is back *she hugs corbyn*
Corbyn: as much as I love you mum please don't use that nickname *he blushes*
Melody: I think you should continue using it it's cute *i looked at Corbyn and kissed him on the cheek*
Saskia: well come on in dinners almost ready.

Me and Corbyn walk in and see Jordan and Ashley on the couch.

Corbyn: hey Jord hey ash, I would like you to meet
Ashley: Melody! It's nice to meet you
*they stand up from the couch and come over to me*
Ashley: how are you?! *she hugs me*
Melody: I'm good, you?
Ashley: I'm great thanks for asking!
Jordan: hello, nice to meet you I'm Jordan *he hugs me*
Melody: nice to meet you Jordan.
Saskia: dinnerrrrr!
Corbyn: yayyy food

Corbyn grabs my hand and pulls me to the table. He grabs out his phone and begins recording on his Instagram story.

Corbyn: wooow look at this food, we bouta feast! We've got potatoes, chicken, vegetables and more wow! Thanks Mom

He stopped recording and posted it on his story. My phone went off saying it was posted on his account as I always are notified and we began eating.
The food was outstanding but I was full. Me and Corbyn stood up from the table and sat down to watch the lion king. We decided to watch both as it would be more fun before I went to bed. It was coming up to the saddest part in the first movie, when Mufasa is pushed off a cliff and dies. Every time I watch this movie I cry so if I didn't this time I would be so surprised but guess I wasn't surprised this time, tears started falling from my eyes. I hated seeing people die it always made me sad. We continued watching the film, by the end of the second movie my tears had dried and I was cuddled so close to Corbyn. He was warm and cosy I always felt safe in his presence. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I wonder who it could be at this time.

*ding dong*

Saskia: I'll get it!
*she walked over to the door and let's in whoever was there*
Saskia: Corbyn you have someone who wants to see you.
Corbyn: who could want to see me at this time?
*me and Corbyn stood up and walked to the door, we weren't expecting who we saw standing there at all*

Corbyn and Melody: CHRISTINA?!?!?