PART 18 - Trust Fund Baby Shoot

Everyone woke up early at about 7:00 and got dressed into some simple clothes as they had to change at the shoot. Everyone went downstairs and Jonah and I had a coffee before we left however the boys just chilled out. At half 7 we left and drove to the shoot. We said hello to everyone then the boys left to get changed. I chatted with Tate who was going to be participating in Jonah's part of the video. She was telling me all about her and I told her all about me. Me and her could defiantly be good friends.

Tate: hey, melody right?
Melody: yep that's me
Tate: Jonah has been saying about you and how good of friends we could be
Melody: really? He hasn't stopped talking about you
Tate: what has he been saying?
Melody: just a few things, you'll find out later
Tate: oh ok...
Melody: are you excited for your part?
Tate: very I love baseball pitching
Melody: that's cool!
Tate: are in it?
Melody: yeah near the end, I might want to get changed now though I'll be back.
Tate: bye!
Melody: bye!

I left to get changed for my part, I was only going to be wearing jeans and a crop top with some nike airs. I was playing in Corbyns part of sending the robot to him asking him to prom. I finished getting my hair and makeup done and so did the boys. And we began the shoot.

Throughout the music video there were hidden things like
-the why don't we anniversary
-why don't we graffiti
-a limelight
-the shirt Ed wore in his Perfect music video
-Jonah's favourite baseball team
-Zachs baby photo
-Who has Corbyns heart (aka me ;))
-the tattoo jack and his mom have together

The fans had to find the things in the music video to get a follow from the boys. We started by shooting Daniels part where he picks up Jonah and their car broke down. It took about an hour and a half to film that part then we moved on to the part in school where Zach joins them. After that they filmed Jonah's part with Tate. To begin with Jonah kept on hitting the balls so he was told to make it look like he isn't. Tate was also in this part and it was really cool, she did a very good job and I couldn't wait till Tate found out what Jonah was saying about her.

After that we filmed Jacks Lacrosse part and all together we had already been working for about 7 hours. It was now 2pm and we still had Zach, Corbyns and Jacks part then the ending.

We started filming Corbyns part with me in it and it went really well. I did as I was told, I wrote prom? on the paper folded it up and put it in the robot. I then sent it to Corbyn who did his parts of ticking yes and putting it back in after he sang his parts then it came back and I had to just smile and look excited.

After that we filmed Jacks part at the skate park where he was skating around whilst the boys watched eating food. It took about 2 hours to film Jacks and Corbyns part so it was now 4pm and we still had to film zachs part and the ending.

We finished filming Jacks part and started filming zachs part in the photography studio. After filming zachs part we filmed the huge ending. About 6 girls were dancing in a circle in the middle whilst numerous people surrounded them including me and the boys jumping about. When the song came to the end we filmed the part of the boys walking away.

The whole shoot finished at 5:30 pm meaning we were shooting for about 10 and a half hours. Everyone got changed back into their own clothes and took off their makeup before going home. The editors packed up and left as well. They were working on the video making sure it was perfect for the fans.

We left too and went home. On the way back we grabbed Starbucks to give us some energy to keep up up for the next couple of hours. When we got home I randomly got a message from an unknown number.

~text messages~

???: hey!
Melody: hey, who's this?
???: oh yeah you don't have my number, it's tate Jonah gave me your number
Melody: oh hey Tate how are you?
Tate: I'm good, what about you?
Melody: I'm good, is their any reason you are messaging?
Tate: yeah actually I wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping on Saturday? Girls day out
Melody: I don't see why not, also has Jonah told you yet?
Tate: No not yet, do you think you can tell me?
Melody: I mean I can but I'm not sure he'll want me to do that
Tate: it's ok then thanks anyway
Melody: I'll get him to talk you now but I'm gonna cuddle with corbs cause I'm tired as, still waiting for this Starbucks to kick in 😂
Tate: 😂 alright I'll see you Saturday!
Melody: see you Saturday!

I put my phone on the kitchen counter and headed into the front room where Corbyn and the boys were. I said to Jonah that he could tell Tate now and then I made myself to Corbyn snuggling up to him.

Melody: Jo you can tell Tate now if your ready, she's waiting
Jonah: thanks Mel, I'll tell her in about 5 minutes I need to prepare myself for what's she's going to say.
Melody: ok, well don't forget. *I made my way over to Corbyn and sat next to him*
Corbyn: hey, tired?
Melody: yeah just a little
Corbyn: come here *he out his arm around me hugging me tightly*
Melody: thanks :)
Corbyn: it's ok *he pulled a fluffy blanket over us  and put a film on*

It had been a long day and I couldn't wait to go to sleep later.