Part 45 - Pre-versary

(Melody's P.OV)
Time flew by and I didn't feel much pain anymore. Occasionally it would just strike me and leave me with a minor headache but I was doing better than ever.

Corbyn: babe, I'm going out, I'll be back later.

Corbyn walked out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth and walked to me, doing my hair.

Melody: ok, don't take long, you know what's tonight?
Corbyn: obviously, I'll be back to get ready in about 2 hours.
Melody: ok good, that's enough time for me too.
Corbyn: huh?
Melody: I've got real big plans.

Corbyn looked at me confused, I just smiled at him and he shrugged it off giving me a peck on the lips before he left.

I finished doing my hair and applied a little bit of mascara and lip gloss before walking to Daniels room knocking on his door.

Daniel: Wait, one minute.
Daniel: ok, come in!
Melody: what were you doing?
Daniel: oh nothing.

Daniel started blushing in embarrassment.

Melody: Daniel.
Daniel: fine I was on a dating website.
Melody: DANIEL! You said you'd never find a girl on that, you said you wanted chemistry.
Daniel: Melody, shhhh. I just felt a little left out with Corbyn having you and Jonah having Niamh, I wanted someone to hang with every few days.
Melody: Daniel, you could ask me to hang, I'll just tell Corbyn that you wanted to hang, you're like a brother to me.

Daniel smiled at me and then looked into his lap.

Melody: Daniel-
Daniel: I found a really nice girl on there and she's really cute and we've FaceTimed before and I really wanna meet her and get to know her more because she's really nice.

I just sat there and smiled at him, Daniel really was someone.

Melody: come on, we need to organize this surprise, we have 2 hours.

Daniel stood up and dragged me up with him. He dragged me downstairs into the car and we drove.

We arrived at the airport and I assumed we were there to pick up Corbyns nan.

Melody: Hello, nice to meet you Mrs Besson, I'm Melody. Melody Besson.
Corbyns Nan: You're a very nice person Melody, you were the one for my grandson. And please, call me sue (I don't know Corbyns nans name, I'm not a creep, so her name is just going to be sue)

I smiled at Corbyns nan and watched as Daniel greeted her. We then got into the car and drove to a small house we rented for a few days where all the guests will be staying before the party and the people that flew over would be staying overnight before flying back tomorrow.

Melody: Make yourself at home, Corbyns parents are already there and a few friends getting ready, or will be in a few hours.
Daniel: You will be taken to the venue before us, a few cars will be here to take you and there you will be prepared for the surprise, we have instructors there, just listen to them.
Corbyns nan: thank you very much, see you later.

~

Me and Daniel were just sitting on the couch at home talking about a few things waiting for Corbyn to come in, everything was set for later and now Corbyn was all we were waiting for so we could get ready.

Melody: I'm excited but nervous for tonight.
Daniel: How come?
Melody: I don't know. I'm more excited though, don't worry.
Daniel: it will be an awesome night.

As Daniel finished talking Corbyn walked through the doors with a few bags.

Melody: what's all of that?
Corbyn: when we come back, and just a few other things.
Melody: I won't ask, I'll find out sooner or later.

I looked back at Daniel before getting up to help Corbyn, Daniel just shook his head at Corbyns and laughed.
I helped Corbyn take the bags to the kitchen before escorting him upstairs so that we could get ready.

Corbyn: ok, bow tie or tie?
Melody: It's your choice
Corbyn: I'll wear a bow tie. I believe the boys are so.

Melody's Outfit:

Corbyns Outfit:

After I finished doing my hair, I decided to just curl it and leave it down, I then put on a little bit of makeup and brushed my teeth

After I finished doing my hair, I decided to just curl it and leave it down, I then put on a little bit of makeup and brushed my teeth. I made myself downstairs when I was ready to wait for Corbyn who was doing his hair.

Jonah: Wow, my little sister is very beautiful.
Melody: thanks jo, you look good too
Jonah: I'm really excited for tonight.
Melody: it's only an anniversary *i giggles a little*
Jonah: Yeah I know but there's just some exciting things that come with it.

I didn't question Jonah I just hugged him smiling, I loved my big brother and I'm glad that he was always there for me. The boys came downstairs before Corbyn and I gave them each a hug.

Melody: you guys together look very good I must say.
Jack: well thank you.
Zach: we have to look good, it's our brand.

I laughed at Zachs dull comment and turned to Daniel expecting him to say something.

Daniel: thank you.
Melody: for what.
Daniel: for this opportunity, my speech tonight will explain it all.

I just smiled at Daniel as the boys walked out into the car waiting outside, I waited for Corbyn who came down with some flowers.

Melody: who are they for?
Corbyn: for my beautiful wife.

I just smiled at Corbyn grabbing the flowers off him, he took my hand in his and we got in the car waiting for us, driving to the venue.