Part 47 - Anniversary - Part 2

For the rest of the night we danced and drunk a lot, except Niamh, she couldn't obviously.
I wanted to get my mind off of all the stuff going on with my miscarriage and I knew this was the way. Before the night ended the other boys each did a quick speech for me and Corbyn.
Zach began.

Zach: Wow, I can't believe that my bestfriend is married and already having an anniversary party with a child. *zach did a small wave at Ariel who was in my lap, she had spent the night with Niamh as I knew that when I was drunk I wouldn't be able to look after her* Corbyn I wanted to thank you for being so kind a caring to everyone and always telling me silly little science facts, it's really helped since I dropped out. *the crowd laughed* and Melody, thanks for being part of the insane trio with me and jack. You were the piece we were missing to have a really good time. Without you it wouldn't be the same. Thank you.

The audience applauded as Zach left the stage and jack made his way too it holding a slip of paper.

Jack: Hey, Corbyn thank you for everything you've done. You've really made this band something different, no pun intended, and without you and the goofy  things you do we wouldn't be the same. We could never have a 5/5 without you. I love you bro. *jack and Corbyn each sent each other a soft smile before jack turnt to me* and Melody, zach wasn't lying when he said we wouldn't be the insane trio without you. I love when we would just stay in doing stupid stuff for fun. My favourite was when we put Chipotle and Taco Bell on a call together. That was really funny. And there are so many amazing things about you. We love you and are so happy that you could be with us.

The crowd applauded again as Daniel made his way to the stage as jack left. I was waiting for Daniels speech, he said he was going to explain everything tonight and I wanted to know what he meant.

Daniel: hello everyone, I was really excited for my speech tonight and luckily I still am, aha, anyway let's start with Corbyn. Corbyn has always been a kind hearted man who did anything for everyone to make him happy and when I found out that he found the love of his life I was extremely happy knowing that all the hard work he put in he would be getting back. Since he met melody a smile has never left his face and I'm so thankful because honestly trying to cheer him up before her was a nightmare. *the crowd giggled* I love you bro, but anyway onto melody. I told her earlier today thank you for this opportunity leaving her confused. I told her she'd find out later tonight and now is the time. Melody, thank you for letting me be able to tell the world how incredibly amazing, loving, caring and thoughtful you are. You are so warm hearted and I've never seen you sad, other than the time I stole your ice cream. I can tell you still secretly hate me for that. *i giggle a little bit in agreement* but please could you come here, with me.

I looked at Corbyn who motioned me to move, I placed Ariel on Corbyns lap and made my way to the stage. Daniel helped me up the steps as he pulled out a little box from his pocket.

Daniel: here, I have a necklace for you, on it it says "for the one who makes me smile - Daniel" I got this for you because I wanted you to remember that I'm always here and that you can always make me smile.

I hugged Daniel tightly as he clipped it at the back of my neck.

Melody: thank you so much Daniel.

I pulled away from Daniel as he nodded at me as we both made our way off the stage and to the table.

Jonah made his way to the stage and sighed into the mic.

Jonah: I'm glad I get to do this speech, for a couple reasons. And the first is the tell you about Corbyn and melody. So Corbyn, he is one of the bestest friends I've ever had. He is always so funny and goofy and despite him stealing my sister from me I love him a lot. And onto melody, my sister. I'm so thankful she could be here with me, I was devastated to leave her behind in Minnesota with my parents, they hated her and I was all she had and I was leaving her. Or so she thought, when I found out from management that I could bring her along I was  beyond excited but I had to fly her over 2 weeks later, that soon turned into about 3 days but I didn't mind. I got to see my sister again and this time never let her go. Melody is really one of a kind and the most amazing sister ever. I love you.

I exchanged a small smile with Jonah as he continued speaking.

Jonah: and this brings me onto the 2nd thing I wanted to do tonight. Niamh, can you make your way here.

I smiled knowing exactly what he was doing and followed Niamhs footsteps to the stage, she stood in front of Jonah as he grabbed her hands.

Jonah: Niamh, I love you so much, we have been through so much together and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?

I watched at tears formed in Niamhs eyes as she shouted out yes. I giggled at her excitement and everyone clapped.

The night went on smoothly and people began to leave. After everyone was gone we helped clear up for a bit and went home, I took off my outfit and swapped it with Corbyns nasa hoodie. I climbed into bed as Corbyn giggled at me knowing that he was never getting that hoodie back. Well until it lost his scent.

~Time Skip~