Part 46 - Anniversary - Part 1

~
We arrived at the venue and I was really excited for Corbyns surprise, however it wasn't until later that we were surprising him, we wanted to start of with a few speeches.

We walked in and everyone greeted us, I went to find Corbyns nan with Daniel quickly without Corbyn knowing to see if she was ok: she was in a small room with some of her friends so that she wasn't alone, we she led on her and she was all good and then we did some speeches to start the party. I began.

Melody: Hey everyone, thank you for coming tonight, we thought it would be best we started with a few speeches before the party, so please take a seat.

I waited as everyone sat down. I was on the small stage at the front, the boys were to the side and I looked over at them before starting.

Melody: So I wanted to explain to you why I didn't let go of Corbyn, the man I love because he had done so much for me and I knew that he was the one I needed in my life, to protect me and make me feel loved when no one else could. This all began mostly when I went through a stage of depression along with self harm. I had gotten tons of hate for being with Corbyn and it brought me over the top. One night it was bad and I ended up being rushed to hospital. I didn't know what was really happening but I do know that Corbyn was always by my side. He never let me go and believed in me to get better. And that's why I need him.

Everyone awed at my speech, I looked over to see a few tears in Corbyns eyes. I smiled at him and turned back to the audience.

Melody: that is why I planned a little surprise for him with the help of my good friend Daniel.

I motioned for Daniel to come up onto the stage and he did, standing beside me. Once again I looked over at Corbyn who was standing very confused.

Daniel: Corbyn: can you make your way in the middle of the dance floor.

Corbyn did as Daniel said as I went off stage to him, I turned him away from where Corbyns nan would be coming from and held his hands.
I whispered to him I love you and he just smiled waiting anxiously for his surprise.
Jonah, jack and Zach had grabbed Corbyns nan from the room and positioned her right behind Corbyn.

Daniel: Corbyn before you turn around, we know that you had a very close relationship with someone special to you that got diagnosed with cancer a while ago.
Corbyn: y-yeah, my nan.
Daniel: well, we wanted to tell you that...

I turned Corbyn around as Daniel was finishing his sentence.

Daniel: she is all better and wanted to see you.

Corbyn broke down hugging his nan tightly.
The audience awed at the moment as Corbyn cried a lot.
Corbyn turned back to me and hugged me tightly whispering I love you in my ear.

He finally managed to control his emotions and went onto the stage woth the boys who stood behind him, Daniel grabbing his guitar, leaving me on the dance floor with Corbyns nan.

Corbyn: Wow, that was an amazing surprise melody but now for my speech. Ever since I met you, you were always special and the day I found you on the floor, covered in blood I was devastated. I stayed by your side because I loved you. I stayed at the hospital not eating or sleeping for days, I knew you were going to survive. I had faith. A lot of it. And the day you woke up, still in critical condition. You just cried and wouldn't stop telling me that you were going to die that you were going to leave, there were bits of makeup running down your face that had stayed on from the day you went to hospital and it all just running down your face. Every night I went home when I knew you were awake I always listened to the same song and taught myself to play it. I also had some help from Daniel who is going to help today. Melody, stay on the dance floor and everyone, enjoy.

I watched as Daniel began to strum the guitar and the boys began singing Amnesia by 5sos.

Jack: I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted
And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

Jonah: Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?
Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?
'Cause I'm not fine at all

Corbyn: I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape
'Cause I'm not fine at all

Zach: The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone
I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone
And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around
Daniel: It hurts to know you're happy, yeah, it hurts that you've moved on
It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long
It's like we never happened, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?
'Cause I'm not fine at all

Corbyn: I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

Jonah: If today I woke up with you right beside me
Zach: Like all of this was just some twisted dream
Jack: I'd hold you closer than I ever did before
Daniel: And you'd never slip away
And you'd never hear me say

Corbyn: I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

Daniel: 'Cause I'm not fine at all
Jack: No, I'm really not fine at all
Zach: Tell me this is just a dream
Jonah: 'Cause I'm really not fine at all