Part 43 - Double Trouble

Corbyn: WAIT WHAT?! You're pregnant!

I watched the little girl nod as we all embraced her in a massive group hug.

Jonah: when did you find out?
Melody: I was in the hospital after the crash when they found that I was having a baby when doing an ultrasound to see if I had messed up any limbs.

We talked to Melody and Niamh and caught up on everything. I couldn't believe that she was pregnant again! I was so excited to have another child with her.

Jonah: Corbyn, do you want to go to the store with me.
Corbyn: No I'm good.

Jonah looked at me, staring as if to say please there's something I need your help with.

Corbyn: Actually yeah why not, we'll be back later.

I walked out of the house with Jonah and got in the car.

Corbyn: Jonah what do you want? You obviously don't need to go to the store.

Jonah started the car and began to drive.

Jonah: That is correct, I want to go to the mall.
Corbyn: care to explain why?
Jonah: I want to marry Niamh.

I was drinking some water when Jonah said that spitting it all over the car.

Jonah: Corbyn! This is my car.
Corbyn: Sorry, but what? Why do you need me?
Jonah: the ring you got Melody was extremely pretty and it's like perfect for Niamh but I don't want to get her the same.
Corbyn: are you being serious?
Jonah: Yeah.
Corbyn: Fine then let's get this ring.

We pulled up to the mall parking in a small space.

Jonah: Corbyn there's something else as well. Niamh doesn't know I know this, but I was at her house one day and I had just blew my nose putting it in the bin and I saw a pregnancy test.
Corbyn: And I'm guessing that it's positive.
Jonah: Yeah.
Corbyn: Well great.
Jonah: Don't tell her I told you!
Corbyn: Hey bro, it's fine. But do you know what this means?
Jonah: Melody and Niamh are pregnant at the same time.
Both: Double trouble.

We laughed as we got out of the car and walked to the jewelers store.

We looked around when I saw a ring that Niamh would love.

Corbyn: Jonah! I found something but.

Jonah began walking to me as I just stared at it.

Jonah: Wow it's-
Corbyn: Very expensive.

~A few hours later~

Niamh: Why did it take you so long to go to the store?
Corbyn: We got distracted.

I walked over to Melody and sat beside her wrapping my arm over her shoulder, pulling her close. She rested her head on my shoulder.

Melody: As much as I would love to cuddle you right now Corbyn, I am very tired and in a lot of pain, so I'm going to bed.
Corbyn: Do you need anything?
Melody: Just some water please.

Melody stood up and slowly made her way to the stairs. I followed closely behind as she looked as if she was about to collapse.
I saw her reach the stairs and kept a close eye when I walked into the kitchen.

When she was out of my sight that's when I heard a bang and the rushing of feet. I ran to where the noise had came from.

Jonah: Melody are you ok?

I stepped in and picked melody up bridal style.

Corbyn: I had a feeling this was going to happen.

Melody was rubbing her head and the proceeded to wrap her arms around my neck as I carried her upstairs.

Corbyn: Daniel do you mind bringing up melody some water and pain killers.
Daniel: I'm on it.

I made it up the stairs and to my room placing melody gently on the bed laying beside her.

Melody: My stomach hurts so much Corbyn. So does my head.

I climbed in bed next to her pulling her close to me, gently rubbing her stomach.

Corbyn: It's ok, I'll stay here with you. Get some rest. Daniel will be up with some water in a minute drink that and then you can go to sleep.
Melody: I love you.
Corbyn: I love you too.

Daniel entered the room with the water and tablets.
Niamh followed behind with a hot water bottle.

(Niamhs P.O.V)

I decided I would warm up a hot water bottle for melody as it was also a chance to tell her some news I've been hiding.

Melody: Thank you guys.
Niamh: Her Corbyn I know you're all comfortable but do you mind if I speak to Melody?
Corbyn: Of course.

Corbyn left the room and I sat next to melody.

Niamh: Melody I have some important news to tell you. I have told no body but I need your help.

Melody stared at me blankly as she sipped her water.

Niamh: Melody, I'm also pregnant, but I don't know if Jonah wants a child with me...