PART 12 - Stolen & Freed

I woke up still between Corbyns legs and smiled knowing how lucky I was. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had 23 messages from Jonah.

>messages<

Jo❣️: MEL!!! Help!
Jo❣️: Please answer me!
Jo❣️: MEL!!!
Jo❣️: before he gets me
Jo❣️: help!
Jo❣️: your the only person I can trust!
Jo❣️: MEL!!!
Jo❣️: I'm going to miss you
Jo❣️:I'm sorry
Jo❣️: I was there for you all that time
Jo❣️: I guess now it's my payback
Jo❣️: Mum has me and she's gonna take my phone!
Jo❣️: I'm in the back of a van
Jo❣️: she hated seeing me protecting you
Jo❣️: she never loved you
Jo❣️: I'm sorry
Jo❣️: I'm not going to be there for you anymore
Jo❣️: just know I'll always love you
Jo❣️: and make sure Corbyn looks after you
Jo❣️: don't come and find me
Jo❣️: I don't want you getting hurt now
Jo❣️: I'm in a dangerous place
Jo❣️: you'll be ok without me
Mel❣️: JONAH?! Are you ok?!??
Jo❣️: hey Mel, so you finally decided to answer his texts huh?
Mel❣️: Mom! Let go of Jonah
Jo❣️: aww a baby like you caring for her big bro?
Mel❣️: yes, he cared for me when you were abusing me
Jo❣️: and this is his payback, so either he goes and you live or he lives and you go.
Mel❣️: I thought you loved me? I was gonna forgive you now you do this!?
Jo❣️: oh hun you think I'd love a bitch like you?
Mel❣️: so you lied
Jo❣️: no I bribed you to forgive me
Mel❣️: and I never did cause I knew you would do something selfish like this, let him go or you don't want to know what happens next
Jo❣️: nope I'm not letting go, you'll have to save him if you think your strong enough.
Mel❣️: 2 v 1 that's pretty easy
Jo❣️: who? other than you
Mel❣️: Corbyn
Jo❣️: oh I forgot about the fact your a hoe already getting a boyfriend at a young age
Mel❣️: well he's got my back and your going down, you stupid liar!
Jo❣️: call me a liar all you want, it doesn't harm me.
Mel❣️: it will soon, a liar is always discovered and punished.
Jo❣️: if so, come and find us! Fight me down, see what a little bitch can do.
Mel❣️: I'm already on my way.
>end of texts<

I put my phone down and woke up Corbyn screaming, I needed to help Jonah.

Melody: CORBYN WAKE UP!!! WE NEED TO HELP JONAH!!!!
Corbyn: what about Jonah?
Melody: MOM TOOK JONAH AND IS PLANNING ON HURTING HIM, WE BEED TO SAVE HIM!
Corbyn: WHAT?!?? WE NEED TO GET READY AND GO TO THE AIRPORT!!! We need to book flights to Stillwater, Minnesota as soon as we get there!

I hopped of the bed along with Corbyn and got ready as quick as we could. We ran downstairs slipped on shoes and drove to the airport. Once we were there we booked the next flight to Stillwater, Minnesota and got on the plane. After a couple of hours we arrived and ran through the airport. We ordered an Uber and drove to moms house as fast as we could. Like we expected they weren't there but it was the best place to get WiFi and use Find IPhone to find where Jonah's phone is.

They were only 20 minutes away in another house which was dark gloomy with no windows at all. We arrived there and hid the car in the woods next to the building, we decided to take Jonah's car that he got when he lived in the house. We ran as quickly as we could to the building and together me and Corbyn kicked down the door. There stood Jonah's mom. Behind her was Jonah, he had tape tying his hands and feet together and chains strapping him to the wall across his chest. He looked like he was in so much pain and it felt like all my fault.

Melody: JONAH!
Mom: so you decided to come?
Jonah: MELODY? I told you to stay at home!
Melody: Jonah you really think I would let someone who protected me for all my life from being hurt to die without saying goodbye. Or even just die?!? If you did, not a chance, Jonah your my brother and I love you with all my family heart, no one can change that. You have always been there and I appreciate it, but there's one thing I need Corbyn to help me do before something happens to you. 1) hug you and say sorry 2) beat this MOTHERFUCKER THE FUCK UP!

Mom was just standing around whilst I was having my talk with Jonah. I had my arms behind my back counting down and when I reached one me and Corbyn instantly went after my Mom and beat her down. We caught her off guard so we had an advantage. The fight was rough. In the end me and Corbyn finally knocked her out to be unconscious with a few powerful punches. I would normally feel bad as it's my mom but from what she did to Jonah I don't feel any sympathy for her at all. Corbyn grabbed the keys from Moms pocket and threw them over to me who was standing next to Jonah.

Jonah: Mel, I can't believe you came, thank you so much!
Melody: of course tour my big bro you were always taking care of me when I was broke and I want you to know I love you so much I will never trade you for the world.
Corbyn: Mel, where do I fit in your heart?
Melody: oh Corbyn your in a different heart, a special one, no one can get to it, it's for Corbyn and Corbyn only.
Corbyn: awww I love you :)
Melody: love you too :)
Jonah: Hey Mel, why did you say you were sorry before you beat up mum.
Melody: sorry for not coming sooner, sorry for not being here, sorry for you looking after me, sorry I got you into this mess.

I finished untying Jonah and he stood up and looked down at me, his eyes filed with tears causing my tears to trail down my face.

Jonah: Melody, it's ok, even if I didn't make it, I wanted you to know that I love you too, you were the best sister I could possibly ask for, you'd always understand me and help me without even knowing it. But I'm glad that I did survive cause now I can tell you how much of an amazing person you have been, it's unbelievable how did I earn such a sister like you?

By this point my eyes were puffy and red from crying. I simply just squeezed Jonah as tightly as I could, if I did lose him I wouldn't have been able to let go of the connection we had.

Melody: Corbyn come here, group hug!
Corbyn: thanks mel!

Me, Jonah and corbyn all hugged and took a ride home, Jonah decided to come pack to Corbyns moms house with us until everyone flew back to LA for tour.

{NOT THE END, STAY TUNED FOR MORE!}