PART 20 - Video Games & Jonahs New Lover

~Next Day~

Jonah didn't really come out of his room much but I didn't blame him. When he did once though he came over to me and apologised, of course I accepted his apology and then he said he felt a bit tired from all the stress so he went back to bed.
Most of the day I stayed downstairs with Corbyn, we watched films and flirted a bit but nothing much. The boys went upstairs as well so no one else was downstairs.

Today wasn't going to be that busy so we weren't going going out much. I decided to sleep in as there was nothing to do however Corbyn had already gone out somewhere. I'm not sure where all he said was I'm going shopping but that could be at the mall or store or anywhere. The other boys chilled in their bedrooms one often came downstairs for food or just to see what's going on with everyone else.

About half an hour later Corbyn came back, he didn't have anything so I'm guessing he didn't buy anything but I guess it was time outside and not indoors stuck in playing video games, even though I knew that's what Corbyn was going to do now. Corbyn came in and gave me a peck on the lips and saying hello before going to grab his gaming things.

Corbyn: Morning Beautiful, finally awake
Melody: *fake slaps him* but yes I am
Corbyn: I'm going to play some fortnite and CSGO wanna join?
Melody: Corbyn you know I can't play it
Corbyn: I'll teach you, come on scooch over, I'll show you the controls and tell you the aim.
Melody: I don't wanna learn both, too much for my brainnnnn
Corbyn: oh silly, I'll teach you CSGO today and Fortnite another time. CSGO is easier too.
Melody: ok, just for you.
Corbyn: yay!
Melody: your such a little child *i giggle*
Corbyn: yep anyway the controls are W, A, S, D to move, left click to shoot, the mouse to look around, space to jump and yeah that's the basics. The aim is to kill people basically.
Melody: seems simple enough
Corbyn: you'll get better with practice
Melody: I'm not playing this everyday dork *i giggle again*
Corbyn: alright alright but today you are now let's get you into a game!

As soon as I was about to play CSGO for the first time ever daniel walked into the room.

Daniel: Hey Guys- what are you doing to Melody now?
Corbyn: I'm teaching her how to play CSGO
Daniel: you and your video games Corbyn
Corbyn: their fun! Right Melody?!
Melody: I mean I'll find out
Daniel: I don't wanna be a part of this flirty stuff that's bound to happen along with these video games.
Melody: Bye daniel!
Daniel: bye *he laughs*

We got into a game and at first I did terrible. I got 1 kill in my first game so it was a really bad attempt but I'm sure I'll get better. I played a few more games, Corbyn playing a couple in between too and it ended up we spending the whole day playing video games. In CSGO I played about 7 games and got a total of about 22 kills however got a few headshots which Corbyn said we're good so that made me feel happy.

In the end Corbyn ended up teaching me how to play Fortnite as we didn't have much more to do. The rest of the week was slow too so we weren't very productive.

~A week later~

Melody: Hey Jo you wanna go get some coffee? A bit of sibling time?
Jonah: IM COMING!!
Melody: I'll take that as a HELL YES! LETS GO!

Me and Jonah went to Starbucks as usual and just chatted about stuff.

Jonah: so how's your day been going?
Melody: really good, yours?
Jonah: terrific!
Melody: why you so happy?
Jonah: I think I found someone!
Melody: sorry to bring this up but are you sure they aren't gonna do what Tate did?
Jonah: it's ok and I'm positive they won't
Melody: confident much?
Jonah: it's just that this girl is really honest and funny and literally amazing! She is like a princess, beautiful, intelligent. She has common sense and has the most adorable voice. She can sing an-
Melody: I think you've said enough but she really sounds amazing
Jonah: yeah there's a lot more about her too, she's the perfect height for me too!
Melody: that's amazing! What's her name?
(PRONOUNCED : NEEVE)
Jonah: Niamh
Melody: that's a cool name, it's Irish I believe
Jonah: yeah
Melody: is she Irish?
Jonah: no but she is unique as she's British
Melody: No Way! I swear they have the most amazing accents!
Jonah: they do!
Melody: how'd you meet?
Jonah: I was cruising instagram one day and I saw her on my explore page and thought she was extremely pretty so I added her and talked to her a bit.
Melody:  I NEED to meet her she sounds amazing!
Jonah: she is!
Melody: that's so cool!

Me and Jonah talked for a bit longer about life and things then decided to leave. On the way home we were listening to the radio and Trust Fund Baby came on the radio for the first time ever. Me and Jonah got all excited and screamed the lyrics. When we got home we saw the boys come running up to us asking if we had heard their song on the radio and we both just screamed. Today had already been more eventful than the past week and it was going to be for the next week or so.