PART 24 - The surprise

So we later arrived at the destination. For the next few days off being off we actually made arrangements to go somewhere for each person. Today was Corbyns day. And we were going to the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History. Corbyn loves science stuff so we thought it would be a good place to go.

We all climbed out the bus and I whispered to the boys that today was Corbyns day. I stopped Corbyn in his tracks and put a blindfold on him before leading him around the corner.

Corbyn: where are we going?
Melody: yo-
Corbyn: why have I got a blindfold on?
Melody: ju-
Corbyn: You better not be pranking me!
Melody: no we're not Corbyn, today is your day and we brought you somewhere we thought you'd like.
Corbyn: is it-
Melody: shhh, were here. 3.. 2.. 1..
Corbyn: WAIT WHAT?!? IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO HERE!

Corbyn Hughes me tightly before pulling away, pulling my face towards him and kissing me intensely. I put my arms around his neck and his hands made their way to my waist.

Daniel: that's enough guys you need holy water!!
Zach: stop it I'm a child

Me and Corbyn pulled away and I wiped the lipstick off Corbyns face. I looked at the boys who had a disgusted look on their faces. I just giggled.

Jack: ok this looks like it's going to be fun!
Corbyn: it will be there's loads of stuff to do!
Eben: well we'll find out.
Jonah: Lets go!

We went inside and looked around. Corbyn found it really cool learning about nuclear weapons and stuff to do with science. Occasionally he'd come over to me and thank me over and over again, followed by a peck on the lips. After we looked around the museum we went to get ice cream.

Corbyn: thank you everyone! That was amazing!
Niamh: we're glad you liked it.
Melody: yeah, well I want ice cream, anyone down?
Jack: DUHHHHH
Zach: I WANT ICE CREAM
Daniel: As long as it's not chocolate
Eben: you and your chocolate Daniel
Daniel: I'm sorry I don't like chocolate.
Jonah: we know, but I'm down for ice cream.
Niamh: yeah me too

We headed towards the nearest ice cream place and ordered ice cream. I got a mixture of salted caramel ice cream and snickers. It was amazing. Everyone got a different mixture and we sat by the waterfall nearby.

When we sat down after about 10 minutes Jonah stood up.

Jonah: guys me and Niamh have something to tell you.
Everyone: ok...
Niamh: you can say it...
Jonah: ok, me and Niamh are dating...
Melody: wait really?
Niamh: yeah
Zach: aww that's cute!
Daniel: I'm gonna be the last one remaining without a girlfriend now aren't i?
Eben: Zach doesn't have a girlfriend.
Daniel: that's the thing he is talking to someone, Jonah now has one, jack has gabbie and Corbyns got melody which I ship hard!
Melody: aww thanks
Eben: oh, well I don't
Daniel: True... I guess I'm not alone
Corbyn: ok well I think it's time we go back to the bus
Zach: yeah
Jack: lets go!

We went on the bus and went to sleep in our bunks ready for tomorrow, Daniels surprise, when we were in Texas.

~the next morning~
We woke up and all got ready, we were planning to squeeze Daniels and jacks surprise in today as they were very close to each other. Daniels surprise was going to an art gallery that is based around watermelons however it did consist of other fruits (I do not know this is a place but it should be)

Melody: So today is Daniels surprise and possibly jacks surprise if we can fit it in
Daniel: Oooo cool, where are we going.
Zack: seriously we're not telling you, you'll have to wait and see.
Daniel: ahww I want to know
Melody: I'll give you a clue, you'll like it

I then walked to the back of the bus leaving Daniel annoyed. I then heard him shout.

Daniel: I hate surprises!

I decided to shout back.

Melody: well you'll have to like them for now! Deal with it!

I sat next to Jonah who was sitting on his phone.

Jonah: *whispers* Hey Mel, do you mind telling me where we're taking Daniel?
Melody: *whispers* yeah we're going to an art gallery which is based atound watermelons however their is other fruits however there is also a chance to paint a watermelon; that was exclusive tho and I payed a little extra money so daniel could get one of the "tastiest" watermelons.
Jonah: *whispers* that sounds dope! When are we doing Zach and mine?
Melody: *whispers* your tomorrow and zachs will begin tomorrow and end the next day.
Jonah: *whispers* cool I'm excited

Daniel came up to us and plonked himself next to me. He seemed in a bad mood but I don't think anyone knew.

Melody: what's up with you?
Daniel: I hate surprises.
Melody: that's not it, I know you guys too well.
Daniel: *fast* ok fine, tate just told me she likes me but I don't like her back I have my eyes on someone else and she said she doesn't like me anymore and she is never going to talk to me again but I was really good friends with her after the Trust Fund Baby shoot.
Melody: woahhh that was fast. Tbh there's no need to worry about it, you have other friends, your traveling the world with 4 of your best friends!
Daniel: but I want a girl best friend, I feel like she could be someone I can hang out with but not crush on or anything, just a bestfriend.
Melody: I have an idea!
Daniel; what?
Melody: I'll tell you another day, come on we're here!

Like yesterday for Corbyn, we blindfolded Daniel and took him to the entrance. We removed his blindfold and we saw the excitement in his eyes. We knew he couldn't wait, it was something about Daniel that I find funny and I find it very amusing when he gets excited about something.

To be continued in the next chapter...