PART 8 - Miracle & Surprise

Corbyn: HER HEART IS BEATING!!!
All the boys: WHAT?!?
Doctor: that's impossible
Corbyn: where is this machine that checked her heart thingy I'll prove it
Doctor: the switch is over there

I switched it on and the monitor started showing signs of life.

Corbyn: SEE I TOLD YOU!
Doctor: this must be a miracle.
All the boys: OMG YESS
Doctor: boys can you wait outside we need to check up on her.

We all went outside I couldn't believe it. Her heart started beating again. I read a book once, it was about how an act of true love can resurrect a human. At first I didn't believe it, but it was true, true love can resurrect a human that didn't deserve to die. The doctors checked up on Melody and said she was awake and we could go in.

Corbyn: Melody!
Melody: who are you?
Corbyn: Corbyn? Corbyn Besson? Your boyfriend...
Melody: nope I don't remember?

I was so confused she could remember the other boys, but not me. Other than Jonah I cared about her most, how could she forget. She was there hugging all the boys like she hasn't seen them in forever. But me like she hasn't seen me at all before.

Melody: hey Corbyn person come here
Corbyn: ok...

I walked over and sat next to her. She told me to close my eyes. As I did she grabbed my hands then began kissing me. I started kissing back after a second, I was so confused, didnt she forget me why would she be kissing "a stranger"? She pulled away and looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

Melody: Corbyn, you think I'd ever forget you, I love you
Corbyn: you were joking?!? Omg melody I'm gonna kill you!
Melody: now would you want that to happen?
Corbyn: no defiantly I just got you back, I love you :)
Jonah: enough of this lovey dovey stuff let's take you home, the doctor said your free to go.

(Melody's P.O.V)

Finally, I'm out of the hospital, it felt like I was in there forever. Well I was in there for a long time but I shouldn't know, I technically died and came back to life how would I know how long I was in there for.
Anyway, I made my way home with the boys. It was dark outside and all the boys looked exhausted. Corbyn looked like he hadn't showered in years from not moving from next to Me since the day the doctor told him I was "dead". The boys told me the whole story.

I arrived home with the boys, I went into corbyns room, he was in the shower so I decided to change into one of his hoodies. It had been so long since I had wore one of them and since I was going to cuddle with Corbyn again.

About 10 minutes later Corbyn walked into the room a towel wrapped around his waist. He noticed I was in the room so came and pecked me on the lips before going back into the bathroom to change into his tracksuit bottoms. Once again he was shirtless walking out of the bathroom and his abs were so hot. We both climbed into the bed. This time I didn't rest my head on corbyns chest. I climbed in first laying on your back in the middle of the bed. Corbyn then climbed in between my legs resting his head on my chest. I decided to play with his hair which was soft to make him fall to sleep easier. Once he had fallen asleep, I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him. He was so cute it was amazing. I put my phone on the bedside table and went to sleep. One of my hands in corbyns hair the other was intertwined with his.

~next morning~

I woke up the next morning without Corbyn. I rubbed my eyes and then I saw a note. I opened it cautiously and read it. It said:

"Get ready and come downstairs, I have a surprise :)"

I did as the note said putting on some jeans and a crop top with corbyns hoodie over the top as I was always cold and headed downstairs.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and there I saw Corbyn dressed in his good clothes and the boys standing suspiciously behind him.

Melody: why are you guys standing there suspiciously?
Corbyn: I have a surprise :)
Melody: ok...
Corbyn: turn around
Melody: you blindfolding me or something?
Corbyn: yep :)
Melody: you better not prank me and if you are the idea better not have come from Zach
Zach: Hey! What's bad about my pranks?
Melody: they are annoying
Zach: ok that's true
Melody: but they are funny sometimes I guess
Zach: thanks
Corbyn: ok melody I want you to follow my lead
Melody: I can't fucking see you how am I supposed to follow you
Jonah: MELODY! Language!
Melody: sorry dad 🙄
Jonah: don't start with me
Melody: fine
Corbyn: ok careful.
Daniel: melody watch there's a step
Melody: thanks dani, I would've fell
Corbyn: if you did I would've caught you
Jack: ok 3, 2, 1!
Melody: what ahhh!

Corbyn removed my blindfold. I looked down and I couldn't believe what Corbyn had. It was amazing and so precious. He was holding a box, inside consisted of the most adorable puppiese ever!

Melody: your kidding right?! IVE ALWAYS WANTED A PUPPY BUT IVE GOT PUPPIES!Corbyn: we have to keep special care of them but what about their names?Melody: how about the brown one be called teddy and the other one sparkle?Corbyn: aww they're so cut...

Corbyn: we have to keep special care of them but what about their names?
Melody: how about the brown one be called teddy and the other one sparkle?
Corbyn: aww they're so cute, it's perfect. Sparkle and teddy. What do you guys think?
Daniel: it's so cute
Jonah: melody is one lucky girl to have you as her boyfriend
Corbyn: I'm surprised you let me date your sister in the first place bro.
Jonah: I knew you cared about her
Jack: anyway! I think the names are amazing and they are just as beautiful as Melody is.
Melody: *blushing* thanks
Zach: what jack said, can I hold one now I'm getting impatient, corbyns refuses to let me
Melody: of course Zach, of course
Zach: yayyyy

I was so happy Corbyn did this for me he was the best boyfriend ever.

~end of the day~
I were exhausted, running around with sparkle and teddy all day is tiring. I cant imagine what tomorrow is going to be like. I guess there's only one way to find out. I had a quick shower before I went to bed. Today was just to hot to wear a hoodie, I were still hot from chasing the puppies so I just put on some tracksuits and a comfortable crop top I hopped in the bed next to Corbyn who was also wearing tracksuit bottoms.

Corbyn: we should get a picture of how matching we are cause it's cute.
Melody: fine but then I'm going to sleep, I'm exhausted.

Corbyn took the picture and I fell asleep next to him as he posted it on Instagram.

Corbynbesson

   Corbynbesson: late night photos with my babe @melodymarais love this beaut ❤️Seavey_smiles: aww your so cute I love itWhydontwe_ny: aww matching ❤️Jonahsjawline: please this is soo cute 🤪

Seavey_smiles: aww your so cute I love it
Whydontwe_ny: aww matching ❤️
Jonahsjawline: please this is soo cute 🤪

How could I be so lucky?