PART 3 - Secret Love

I was so confused, who liked me I'm the only sister of Jonah's that the boys have met, and there are 5 of the boys but one has a girlfriend?!!

I walked into the room pretending not to know that they said that. When I walk in I see...

Corbyn. Corbyn was the one that liked me and had a girlfriend?! I never knew this and now I think about it he is quite cute too. NO I CAN'T SAY THAT! He's my brothers bestfriend! But didn't Jonah say he could as long as he didn't hurt me? No no no I was just hallucinating.

Melody: Hey Guys :)
Corbyn: uh uh hey
*he walked away quickly*
Melody: what's up with him?
Jonah: oh um nothing
Melody: I know somethings up jo what is it
Jonah: umm he uh has a uh girlfriend and uh he doesn't want to umm date her anymore...
Melody: Oh, whats so bad about that that you can't tell me *like I don't already know*
Jonah: umm he likes someone else
Melody: well who is it
Jonah: someone in this house...
Melody: oh um oh god, I-is it me...
Jonah: How'd you know?!?
Melody: I heard you talking about it
Jonah: oh my god corbyns gonna kill me, he asked me not to tell him
Melody: it's fine, tell him I said he's cute
Jonah: wait what?!?

I just walked away up to my room and went on my phone. After about 10 minutes I heard someone walk past my door and towards corbyns which was next to mine. The walls were very thin so I could hear everything in the room.

Jonah: um Corbyn, I'm sorry bro but I uhh accidentally told melody
Corbyn: YOU DID WHAT?! She's gonna hate me
Jonah: um about that she has a message for you
Corbyn: ...
Jonah: she asked me to tell you that your cute
Corbyn: really?
Jonah: yeah
Corbyn: well thanks bro can you get out my room now, I need to tell Christina
Jonah: well hope all is good
Corbyn: yeah me too

I was surprised Jonah actually did that, I knew Jonah so well that I knew he can't own up to what he did wrong but him and corbs must be so close for him to do that.

(Corbyns P.O.V)

I was shitting myself, I can't believe I'm about to do this to Christina but I'm just not feeling the connection anymore...

*phone call*

Christina: hey baby :)
Corbyn: Hey
Christina: hey what's up, you sound sad
Corbyn: umm yeah I uhh
Christina: it's fine just tell me
Corbyn: it's not fine though your gonna hate me
Christina: did you cheat on me or something?
Corbyn: no! I would never do that it's just that I'm not feeling the connection anymore
Christina: what do you mean?
Corbyn: well I fell in love with someone else...
Christina: You what! I can't believe you I can't listen to you anymore
Corbyn: I'm so sorry but I'm breaking up with you...
Christina: I can't hear your voice anymore Goodbye!

*she hung up*

Tears started streaming down my face I felt so bad but I truly wasn't feeling the love we used to have. I'll just have to get over it.

I walked out the room, tears still coming from my eyes but I really didn't care if anyone saw and as I was walking I bumped into Melody...

(Melody P.O.V)

I decided it was time to go downstairs as I had been in my room listening to music for ages. On my way down I bumped into Corbyn. He was crying, tears falling from his eyes, what was wrong?

Melody: Hey corbs what's wrong?
Corbyn: hey Mel Mo, I'm just a bit upset, I feel a bit bad for breaking up with christina
Melody: oh corbs come here
*I hugged him tightly*

Melody: it's ok all will be fine, and I like my nickname it's cute.
Corbyn: What Mel Mo?
Melody: yeah
Corbyn: Thanks I like mine too

*We both giggled as I pulled away from Corbyn*

I wiped his tears from under his eyes and led him downstairs. We both went and sat on the couch to watch a movie.

At the end of the movie Corbyn turned back to me. Whilst watching the movie the other boys left to go shopping so Corbyn thought it was best to tell me something...

Corbyn: Mel Mo, I um have something to tell you
Melody: what is it corbs
Corbyn: well you may already know but I wanted to tell you myself
Melody: ok..
Corbyn: well I really like you, like a lot and I have felt a connection between us even though you haven't been here long. I'm not really good at this stuff but I just want to say, I love you
Melody: Corbyn I don't know how to say this other than I love you too, you have been so sweet to me and I couldn't ask for anyone better than you.

I hugged Corbyn tightly and put another film on before the boys came back. I cuddled up to Corbyn and rested my head on his shoulder. He had his arm around me and we began watching 'The Notebook'. I was feeling a little tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep on Corbyn. I felt him give me a kiss on the head as I drifted of to sleep.

(Corbyns P.O.V)

I noticed that Melody had fallen asleep on me and she looked so precious. I was getting a little sleepy so I fell asleep with her. About an hour later the boys came in waking me up.

Corbyn: guys shuhhhh!
Zach: Why bro?!
Corbyn: cause melody's asleep
Jonah: aww that's cute
Jack: you accept this!?
Corbyn: shuhhhh!
Jonah: ok boys let's go and leave these love birds alone.
Corbyn: thanks bro
Jonah: yeah no probs bro.

They left and luckily Melody was still sleeping peacefully. I fell asleep with her again and listened to her quiet breathing.

(Melody's P.O.V)

I was woken up the boys coming home but I heard Corbyn tell them to be quiet. He's so cute looking out for me. I played of that I was sleeping but when they left I went back to sleep. I was listening to corbyns heart beat in a slow rhythm that made me fall to sleep again.

~next morning~
I woke up laying in between corbyns legs, my head on his chest, heart beating softly. A blanket was over the both of us. I looked up at Corbyn who was sleeping still and I just laid my head gently on his chest.