Part 50 - We Were Why Dont We

(Corbyns P.O.V)

We were on the tour bus chilling out at the back playing some games on the way to our final destination and the final place we're going to tour at.
We were all now like 60 and let's say our voices aren't as good as they were when we were 20 or so but no matter what we are putting on a show. Singing every song we have ever made. For the most people we ever have. The concert would last about 6 hours beginning on the most recent song we've made and ending the whole show on the first song we ever made as a band: Taking you. It was going to be awesome.

Tyler: ok, were here. Be careful there are a lot of fans, be quick.

We all hopped out of the tour bus and went in the back entrance, I held onto Melody's hand and pulled her with me so we didn't get caught behind. We finally made it inside and got ready, we put on our in-ears, checked our mics, the audio and the setlist.

~

(Melody's P.O.V)

I had been standing/ sitting to the side of the stage of the whole concert. The boys had just finished performing their last song and I'm still surprised that the fans were still wild. The amount of energy in the room was the same as when they began despite the concert being about 6 each hours long.

I smiled knowing that this was where the boys deserved to come. I held hands with Niamh and Harper squeezing tight as the whole concert came to and end and the boys stood infront of their mic stands and a spotlight on each of them, we listened to their speech carefully, tears in our eyes, and the fans eyes too.

Corbyn: 60 years ago 5 teenage boys took the stage hoping to become an inspiration to as many people as they could.
Daniel: And as time went on the limelight fandom grew and grew. Never would we have though that we would be performing in areanas over the world.
Jack: We made some daring choices along the way and found true love.

Jack looked at Zach and smiled, Zach sent a soft smile back before looking back at the audience.

Audience: Aww
Zach: But we did not stop there, we continued all this way. 60 years later.
Jonah: We have dreaded this day since we began but it was going to happen. And as much as it pains us to say this.

Daniel: I'm Daniel
Jonah: I'm Jonah
Zach: I'm Zach
Jack: I'm Jack
Corbyn: I'm Corbyn

All: And we were Why Don't We!

I watched as the boys left the stage making their way to me Niamh and Harper hugging each of us with tears in their eyes. The fans began chanting "why don't we" louder than ever and I began crying knowing this was the last time I would here the fans shout that, and so did the boys.

But that performance was the last time you were ever going to see the boys take to the stage ever again. Sing their hearts out on a stage ever again. Here the fans scream their songs ever again. And finally say that they were why don't we ever again.
This was the end of their journey.

But the end of a tough journey always has a happy ending.
And this was theirs.

AN:
Thank you for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed it! If you haven't already, read my story called Stepbrother, about Zach and a bit of Corbyn and I have one that I'm currently writing called Best Friend, about Jack.
Once again thank you so much for reading!
I do also have one called True Love, about Daniel if you want to check that out.
Please share with your friends if you enjoyed it and have a good day/night, whatever time you're reading this :)
Love you guys - @seavey_smiles