PART 27 - The Marriage

~Many days later~
Wow it's gone so quickly! I can't believe it's today! Today is the day I will not be just the girlfriend or fiancé to the love of my life. I'll be his wife...

I was at Niamh's house with Alicia and niamh and Jonah getting ready whilst the other boys stayed home to get ready. We started off with doing my make up so we didn't have any powder of anything drop on the dress.  After the make up we put on the dress and then did my hair.

My hair:

After I was ready we got the bridesmaids ready: Niamh and Alicia

They looked like this: (ignore the fact there's 3 of them)

Jonah then put on his suit and did his hair and before we left we had a little photo shoot as memories

before we left we had a little photo shoot as memories.

>Corbyns P.O.V<

Jack: How you feeling bro?
Corbyn: slightly nervous
Zach: don't be, you love her right?
Corbyn: is that even a question, of course I do!
Zach: then there's nothing to be worried about.
Daniel: oh and I know for a fact she loves you. She's always talking about you!
Jack: feeling less nervous?
Corbyn: No but I'm feeling more excited.
Daniel: ok cool! Well let's get ready as we need to do a little photo shoot too!
Zach: yeah let's get ready.

Me and the boys put on our suits and did our hair the usual but we took longer to do it so they looked better then we began our photo shoot. We took a few photos then headed to the private beach to get prepared.

>Melody's P.O.V<
We had a longer drive to the beach then the boys so they had plenty of time to set up. We took many photos then I grabbed my flower bouquet and headed to the car. The drive was about 1 hour 30 minutes for us but only about 1 hour for the boys. Corbyn messaged me that they left about 20 minutes ago so they had ages to get everyone seated that was coming. Everyone across the country flew over last night and stayed in a hotel about 20 minutes away from the beach so they didn't have far to travel.
I didn't know whether to be nervous or excited. I decided I should be excited and tried my best to.