Fifteen (Choosing)

KATANA POV

When I woke up I realized three things.

One. I wasn't in my bunk
Two. I'm laying naked in Nova's arms
And Three. That I'm completely fucked now.

I slid out of her arms and got my clothes. I put some tooth paste on my finger and swished it around in my mouth with water before I spit it out. I threw something at Nova's head to wake her up and left.

I looked at my watch and it was two minutes before gym.

I started running down the hall and made it just as everyone was settling.

"Care to explain?" Echo said as he snuck up behind me as I was buttoning up my shirt.

"I will just hush." I said quietly.

"Fifteen minute stretch then breakfast." Ryker said and left the room.

"I'm all ears." Echo said as he sat down next to me.

"You were right. It happened. It was amazing. Leave me alone." I said and looked away blushing.

"Bitch you're going to tell me about every stroke and detail." He said

"Who said she stroked?" I asked

"Everybody knows what she be on." He said rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him confused.

"She ain't get the name Nova the Nympho for no reason. She used to have mad hoes but I don't know why she got rid of them." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"When did that happen?" I asked biting my lip trying to hide my jealousy.

"Right after training started." He said

After our fifteen minutes were up we headed to breakfast and Ryker blocked my path making me wait behind.

"Nova should've been a little bit more protective of her little trophy." He said getting close to me.

He bumped me back inside letting the door close.

"I'm not anybody's trophy." I said easing away.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him burying his face in my neck. I could feel his warm breath and he took a big sniff of me and licked my neck.

"Stop." I said pushing him back disgusted.

I wiped his spit off my neck and he grabbed my wrists again but this time he looked me in the eyes.

"If you want this little secret to stay behind my lips I suggest you play by my rules. However it is I decide to play." He said and kissed me grabbing my boob.

He tilted his head and started sucking on my neck pretty hard making me whimper. Once he was done he got close to my face and bit his lip moaning.

"Can I go now before you ruin my appetite?" I asked snatching away from him.

He moved out of the way and when I passed him he smacked my ass and held it for a little while before letting go.

When I got to the eating pit Nova met my eyes frantically and pulled me into a hug. I pushed her off and went to sit down in a isolated area.

"Where the fuck were you?" She asked holding my hands.

"Don't worry about it." I said

"Did I do something wrong? Was it too much last night? I'm sorry." She said

"No. It's nothing like that. I'm just trying to get this day over with, with the least amount of problems." I said

She looked down at my wrists and tilted my head to look at my neck.