Twenty Four (Fate)

K.O. POV

When Kat and Fallon walked in I smiled at them. Pocha ran over to Fallon and hugged him.

"Kally told me all about what happened." She said to him and squeezed him tighter.

I bit my lip and rolled my eyes as Katana and I walked to our usual spot to sit.

"Kally huh." She said smirking.

"Rock is it." I said leaning back from her.

She nodded her head and chuckled.

"I'm sorry about not helping you more. I just didn't wanna risk you getting more banged up then you had to." I said

She shrugged her shoulders and laughed.

"A bruise a day keeps the cocky away. Nah it's fine. You tried I'm just.....stubborn." She said sighing.

"HA that indeed you are." I said smiling at her.

She rolled her eyes and nudged my leg.

"I bet you were wishing they got some valuable information out of me huh." She said laughing.

"No but that tattoo looked nice from afar." I said looking at her.

She blushed and smiled.

"Listen about you and Nova..... I'll back off." I said scooting away from her.

She grabbed my wrist and slid me back towards her.

"Nova isn't a worry right now or ever. She was just a distraction that I'm over." She said

I chuckled and looked at her.

"She literally confessed her love for you in front of the entire community. It's not something that's just gonna be over." I said

Before she could reply Pocha and Fallon came over.

"We gotta go in for the rest of the day til tomorrow." Pocha said

I looked at her confused and shrugged my shoulders.

"Crazy how shit never gets finished." Katana said as she grabbed Fallon by the neck and walked with him.

"We'll finish when they're on their way." I said and ran ahead of them with Pocha.

"Do you like her?" Pocha asked

I picked her up and sat her on my shoulder as we walked trying to make her forget her question.

She started slapping me in the head and I heard Katana and Fallon laughing behind me.

"Ok ok what?" I said putting her down and rubbing my head.

"I said do you like her?" She asked sternly.

"A little but it doesn't matter little girl. Ima chop your hands off next time." I said as we walked up to her class door.

She rolled her eyes and hugged my legs. I picked her up and kissed her face.

"Be bad." I said as she ran into class.

When I turned around Fallon was running past me into the room.

I walked over to Katana and she rolled her eyes and started walking away.

I sped up and grabbed her arm.

"My place or yours?" I asked

"Like it matters." She said sarcastically.

I chuckled and picked her up slinging her over my shoulder. I decided to go to my place since It was closer.