Fourteen (Hit)

NOVA POV

The morning after I took Katana out Ryker came to me and said it looked like I was showing favoritism towards her. He also said that if he caught me with her again he would deduct some of her points and say I cheated and helped her through this shit.

Needless to say I came out of my sling that day.

But I didn't want to fuck up anything for Katana so I just left her alone. I even switched out helpers for her fear factor prep. She figured out I was ignoring her and just backed off from me altogether and I feel so bad. But pretty soon it won't be like this.

It's the day before The Choosing. I just hope that she does well. But I don't want her mad at me at the same time.

I'm glad she's paired with Echo. Her free training was amazing and her sparring is alot better. I just hope Ryker doesn't fuck with her.

"Nova. Go babysit." Ryker said from behind me.

"That's not my job right now Ryker. Remember you got me demoted to assistant Guider meaning I just watch and put the courses together."I said

"I said what the fuck I said so do as I say. Don't be in there talking to that bitch either." He said

I swung around and threw him on the wall and pinned him with my arm.

"She's not a bitch. " I said as I choked him.

He started trying to fight his way out and gasp for air.

"Let go." He croaked

I dropped him and walked to the gym.

"Why aren't any of you stretching?" I said when I walked in.

"Because nobody was here so we didn't know what to do." Yarrow said

I didn't know her really but she's around Katana alot. She's just good enough to pass is all I know.

"None of you are fucking babies. We set the routine because that's what the fuck you're supposed to do whether we're here or not. We're guiders not your damn mothers." I said

The room got quiet and everybody was staring at me except Katana. She was leaning on Echo' s shoulder with her eyes closed.

"Y'ALL ASSES ARE STILL STANDING HERE STARING AT ME LOOKING FUCKING STUPID. Just for that everybody give me a double set." I said

Everybody sighed but got down to start stretching before their double set warm up.

After they were done everybody started sparring and I noticed everytime I passed by Katana and Echo she got more aggressive.

"Everybody switch partners quickly and continue." I said

She rolled her neck and started walking towards the others but accidently bumped into me.

She met my eyes but looked away and kept walking.

She picked this Breed named Randy and he was a beast compared to her. But everybody was avoiding him and she decided to do it.

As I was observing all of their fights when I passed by Randy and Katana I stood behind Randy watching Katana.

Apparently I distracted her because she started missing her hits and not focusing on his.

"Fix your stance." I said to her.

She straightened up and Randy punched her knocking her off balance.

"Spread your feet." I said and Randy stepped on her foot and punched her on the side.

She grunted but kept going.