Twenty Three (Honesty)

A man from somewhere I couldn't see was speaking into a microphone asking Nova questions. He had a funny accent and his voice echoed throughout the room.

The girl that took Nova down came back and watched me. She had the room muted from the outside. But when she turned it back on it was too soon and she scared herself. She ended up dropping a syringe having to chase it as it rolled across the floor.

"Did you partake in the beating of Katana?" The man asked Nova.

I looked down and she was squirming where she stood like she was in pain.

"Yea......ahhh..... it wasn't cuz I wanted to shit I'm in love with her but he threatened me." She said grimacing.

"Who is he?" The man asked.

"Ryker he made me do all the work for him but it hurt me to hurt her." She said

"How did it hurt you?" The man asked laughing.

"Because I love her I fucking said that." She said stomping her foot.

All of a sudden those words were echoing through my head but I came back to reality when he told her to leave.

The girl that had given Nova her shot came back with a full syringe and stabbed me in the arm with the needle making me groan.

She marched me down the stairs and left me on the platform rubbing my arm.

I looked up and saw a sleek black steel wraparound desk that the man was sitting at. It was very high and had alot of panels on it.

"Take off your clothes." The man said.

"What? No. Nova didn't have to take off her clothes so why the fuck should I have to." I said

He rubbed his fingers in the middle of his forehead and chuckeled.

"Since you've asked me to explain myself I'll do it only this once out of respect for your talents.I know what you're capable of. No tricks will be allowed. Take them off now." He said

I rolled my eyes and took my boots and pants off first then my shirt. The girl came back and took my clothes before she patted me down.

"It's to make sure you don't have anything to keep you focused on you." She said and rubbed her fingers between the crack of my ass and my pussy.

I stood on my toes a little as she tightened the grip on my arm.

"She's clean." The girl said and walked away.

I shifted on my feet as I looked around the lit room of more than a hundred people in my underwear.

As I was looking through the crowd I saw K.O.'s face. I closed my eyes and faced back forward.

"Can I sit down?" I asked

The man gestured for me to do so and when I did the lights dimmed on him and the crowd making the spotlight on me.

I couldn't see anything but I could feel that I was moving.

"Let's start out simple shall we. What's your name?" He asked

"Am I moving?" I asked holding the floor.

"I ASK THE QUESTIONS." He said loudly.

I clenched my jaw and started sweating.

"What is your name?" He asked again.

"Katana." I said shaking.

I heard him chuckle and sigh.