Thirteen (Closer)

She took me to a rooftop that I had never seen before and set me down.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She yelled while shaking me.

"He kept stepping on me. What the fuck you expect me to do?" I said snatching away from her.

"I specifically said do NOT fight a damn Ward." She said about to push my forehead with her fingers.

I grabbed her wrist and paused.

"A Ward?" I said confused.

"Nothing. Just don't do shit like that. You're not prepared to do stuff like that. They will literally kill you." She said sliding her arm back.

"What is a Ward Nova?" I asked making her look at me.

"I can't tell you, you'll find out later." She said massaging her forehead.

"What is this place?" I asked looking around me at the view.

"It's like a city. We have restaurants and shops and stuff like that." She said

"How come we don't know?" I asked

"Because it's overwhelming. The only time you can leave the premises is with somebody from here. Don't need you getting lost or JUMPED." She said glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and kept looking.

"How's your arm?" I asked nodding towards it.

"It hurts like hell." She said laughing.

"Maybe because you keep moving it dumbass." I said

I moved over to the other side and started looking at her arm. She winced when I moved it and I saw a tear form in her eye.

"It's pretty swollen. Are you taking care of it correctly?" I asked

"Sorta." She said

I rolled my eyes and repositioned her arm in the sling.

"Nova if you don't do this shit right your arm can get fucked up. You gone get all stiff shouldered and shit." I said

"I don't have time to be doing all that stretching and moving and shit.  Plus the medicine makes me sleepy." She said

"You're so fucking stupid." I said pushing her other shoulder.

She rolled her eyes and bumped me.

"Since you wanna play nurse come help me." She said

"Play nurse? Why should I?" I asked and folded my arms.

"Cuz you want me to get better." She whispered

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Ugh fine but I'm not spending the night tho." I said sticking my tongue out.

She leaned in and started sucking on my tongue. It caught me off guard but before I could even react her hand was holding my jaw.

I started kissing her back and when I put my arm around her she winced because I rested on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." I said snapping out of it.

She started whimpering and held her arm.

"Let's go before you die." I said laughing.

When we got to her place I made her sit down while I got some stuff to help her.

"You got any tequila?" I asked

"Yea look in that cabinet." She said pointing.

I got everything I needed and sat back down with her.