Eighteen (K.O.)

ECHO POV
When I walked up to her apartment the door was wide open. I ran in and saw her sprawled out and bleeding.

I ran over to her and she was unresponsive. I got my phone out and called Caspian.

Caspian- Yes Echo

Me- Come quick to Katana's apartment she's just laying here bleeding

Caspian - Wait what

Me- KATANA IS ON HER FUCKING APARTMENT FLOOR FUCKING UNCONSCIOUS AND FUCKING BLEEDING HURRY THE FUCK UP

I hung up the phone and went to get some cold water to see if it'd wake her up. I sprinkled some on her face and she twitched. I sprinkled some more and she opened her eyes barely.

"Stay alive helps coming ok." I said as Caspian and Nina burst through the door.

I moved out the way as he slid down beside her.

"What happened? " He asked her.

She looked at him with her eyes half shut and her head rolled over.

"Kat tell me." He said patting her cheek.

"Dungeon." She said mush mouthed and passed out.

"Ryker." He said and flexed his nose.

He placed her head down and got up and before he could walk out Nina grabbed his arm.

"Personal problems aside Cas." She said and let him go.

"What's going on?" I asked

"The leaders have to go through a training process called The Dirty Dungeon. It's where they have to survive being tortured and if they give up they have to redo it after one of there team members gets jumped. Apparently Ryker decided it was a good idea to do this for her first training that he and Nova were over." She said

"Nova must not have known because she's the one that sent me here." I said

"Regardless we need to assess her so please help me get her to the infirmary." She asked me.

I nodded my head and picked her up. She was alot lighter than I thought.

When we got to the infirmary I laid her down and took her clothes off while Nina got everything she needed.

She had alot of bruises and a few cuts and gashes but other than that she was just dehydrated from how her body was trying to repair. Besides it's not like she takes care of herself regardless.

We gave her a drip and Nina stitched the gash on her forehead.

"What happened to her? Is she dead?" A little boy came out of the orphange asking.

"Fallon she's fine. She just got into something. She'll be up in a few hours." Nina said to him and pushed him back towards where he came from.

"Echo I'll release her before field training is over today but you're going to have to run it for a good two days." Nina said to me .

I nodded my head and kissed Katana's cheek. I didn't want to leave her but I have to lead training.

KATANA POV

When I woke up and Fallon was sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Aren't you supposed to be in training or something?" I asked with my eyes half open.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said and stuck his tongue out at me.

He handed me an ice pack and stood up next to me.