Part 5

-Jessica Pov-

This morning, I manage to wake up before (y/n). He snores, and his head is buried in my hair. Warmth radiates from him, and his chest slowly rises and falls. I wonder how long I can stay like this. Since the other night, I have found myself wondering what his feelings for me are, and if the first time he cuddled me like this was an accident, or on purpose. Either way, when he did, I started to think more and more about the possibility of me with him. It had never been a thought that repulsed me. When I had first scene him as a kid, I had had a crush on him, but had expected those feelings to change overtime. After all, it had been years since he and I had seen each other. I had dated other people. And yet, when I saw him smile at me for the first time in person. All of these feelings suddenly surged right back to me.

A few hours pass, and then he wakes up. Rubbing his head, he smiles at me. As he gets up, he makes his way to the kitchen and starts to look for something to eat. I make my way into the kitchen next to him, and place a hand on his shoulder. He gives a full smile, and then gets a serious look after a little bit. " Listen. I think you and I need to talk for a little bit. We can't just keep cuddling, and then act like none of this is happening."

Nodding, I rest my head on his shoulder. " Okay. Well, let me start by saying I'm so glad you and I won't have an ocean between us for the first time in forever. And, I have a confession to make. I buried my feelings for you years ago when our lives started taking different paths. But, seeing you again has finally let me admit that to myself, and to you."

He smiles at this, and then rubs the back of his head. " I did the same," he admits. " But, let me admit something. When I heard you were going to be working in Texas, then I sold my house on an impulse to take a chance on you."

I laugh when he says this, and then pull him in for a big kiss. He places his hand on the back of my head, and then deepens the kiss. We pull away after a second, and then our foreheads touch. " Idiot," I tell him playfully. " What if things hadn't worked out the way they did?" He laughs a little bit at this.

" I dunno," he admits. " I will admit that was not the most thought out choice. But, what can I say? I had to go see about a girl." I giggle when he says this, and then place my head on his chest. I know how much he loved that movie, and how long he's probably wanted to say that about me.

" Well okay," I say. " I am glad this worked out for you. And for me. I know this is our first day of dating, but we have known each other practically forever. I love you (y/n)." His smile somehow manages to grow even bigger.

" I love you too Jess," he says, and then pulls me in for a hug. We hold it for as long as we can, before he pulls away. " We should go. We don't wanna be late on our first day of work." The two of us laugh about this, before going to the Roosterteeth offices, hand in hand. We split up to go to our separate offices.

I start meeting the rest of the RWBY cast, and making their acquaintance. The day goes by quickly, and then I see (y/n) down by the car we came in with. He smiles, and the two of us head down to some small place to eat. We laugh the whole time, as well as letting our loved ones know that the two of us are in a relationship. This is a dream come true for the both of us.

When we make it home, he calls his apartment to check out, and then he comes with the rest of his things. " We can start looking for houses tomorrow," he says. " For now, I'm just beat and wanna sleep." I smirk when he says this, and start pulling out different costumes for cosplay I have with me.

" Sure about that," I ask. " Or, I could make some of your roleplay fantasies come true." He smirks when I say this, and then fumbles in his bag for some condoms. I smirk at this, and then go into the bathroom to change.

-No lemon for you.-

When the two of us are finished, we lay in the bed, spooning. We're pretty sure that a noise complaint is coming our way, but oh well. This was a true dream for the both of us, and now it's finally come true. He gets to sleep before me, and then I plant a kiss on his forehead. " I love you (y/n)," I tell him again.

" I love you too Jess," he murmurs sleepily. The two of us manage to fall asleep in harmony. Like always I wake up before him, and check to make sure the events of last night were real, and not just another dream. I smile when I am able to tell it was real, before my eyes widen suddenly. I'm not on the pill, since I hadn't been sexually active. Sure (y/n) was wearing a condom, but I uh might be pregnant.