Part 15

- Your POV-

You stood in the dressing room, and then straightened out your tie. Gavin and Micheal stood behind you, helping you finish some of the details of your shirt. As the two of them did this, Gus was following Burnie around to make sure that he didn't do anything to prank the wedding. However, you could almost guarantee he had already done something to the cake or something else, but you didn't mind, this was par the course for a Roosterteeth wedding, and so it made you feel like this was the real deal. Every so often, you had Micheal punch you so you knew you weren't dreaming, this still felt too good to be true from time to time.

Your friend Callum stood in the room, and thanked you again for having given him the house you had in New York. Seeing him made you realize how little time had really passed. Less than two months ago, you were living in New York, marrying Jessica a distant dream. And now, you had moved to Texas, gotten together with Jessica, and had proposed to her again, and she was going to marry you and then eventually give birth to your children. This has been the biggest gamble of your life, but this was truly amazing. And this was Jessica. You would always take this chance and any chance in the world to be married to her. This is everything you had wanted since the two of you had been children. And today, it was finally going to come true.

" Why don't you give me your phone," asks Micheal. "Knowing Burnie, he changes the ringtone in your sleep and is gonna call you as Jessica walks down the isle." Chuckling, you had him the phone and then the group of you all walk down and stand at the end of the isle, and look down to wait for Jessica.

As the group of you was waiting, Burnie looked down at his phone contently. Before you had time to ask him what he was doing, music began to play, and then all of you looked over to see Jessica walking down the isle with her father walking her done. Your eyes widened when you saw her. Jessica could have been walking down in your jeans and faded shirt and still be the most beautiful girl here. But, shit. With her here in her wedding dress, you had to bite your tongue to make sure this was all real. This was incredible and something you had always wanted.

As she walked down the isle, time seemed to slow down. The walk was taking forever, but in the best possible way. As she walked, you took the time to reflect everything that had ever happened to the two of you. It was crazy to you how things went from the two of you watching Pokémon on the couch to being married here today. It was too good to be true, and yet it wasn't. The thought of that placed a lump in your throat, and happy tears in your eyes.

She stepped into the receptacle with you, and then Miles came down with the rings,and handed them to the preacher. He nodded and then began to go through some formalities, before asking the two of you go through your vows. It took you a few moments to get used to this beautiful thought of marrying Jessica. But once you did, you went through the vows you had made for her years ago.

"I take you as my wife, my partner and above all my equal. I vow to be the sunshine on a rainy day, and the bridge when you drive in the rain. These aren't vows to me, but privileges, to take care of you and begin my life with you." Jessica chokes up when you say this, and then takes a moment to compose herself before going through her own vows.

" The first time you and I met was to play Pokémon together. And from there, our feelings for each other have managed to transcend everything, time and distance included. I have absolute faith in the couple that you and I can become if you're with me. I love you." You swallow the lump in your throat when she says this, and then the preacher nods.

The preacher goes through one final formality, asking anyone if they have any objections to this, and none of them say they do, however as you look at Jessica, you see everything that ever happened to her and you again. Her childlike innocence as you played games, to her cuddling you, to her showing you her first crush, listening to songs with her and then finally, you saw her telling you she was pregnant and agreeing to marry you. You could tell from the emotion in her eyes she was having these same thoughts, and it made you smile, getting here had been painful and humbling. And yet, here you were and that counted for so much.

He says that you can kiss the bride and then you don't waste any time, and then begin to kiss her deeply, and then she returns the kiss, she tosses the flowers into the crowd and uses both of her hands to deepen the kiss, and then the two of you only pull apart when the need for oxygen is oppressive. The two of you begin to kiss again, and as always, you marvel at what a great kisser she is. The two of you continue to kiss for as long as you can, and then walk down to the wedding receptacle.

You watch as security kicks out the gay strippers Burnie hired, which makes you laugh. The wedding cake is being inspected by some people from the office, and the people swarm to congratulate you. " Any regrets," asks Jessica, and then you pretend to think about it.

" Nah," you tell her and then begin to kiss her again.

( let me know what you thought)