Lost ~Jack Gilinsky and Taylor Caniff~

Pic of Ana at the side

~Anas POV~

Soft hands covered my eyes as I faced my locker putting my books away.

"Guess who??" Someone asked in a sing-song voice

"Ummm I don't know haha how about Jack?"

"Correct" he replied smiling his heart melting smile

Wait... what am I thinking

Jack is my best friend nothing more nothing less and I'm sure that he doesn't even see me in that way at all!!

~Jacks POV~

Ugh she was just perfect. What do I do? I am pretty much positive that she only sees me as a bestfriend! Yup that is right Jack Gilinsky you have officially been friendzoned!

"Great" I muttered to myself

"What?" Ana questioned

"Uhh... I was just... um wondering if you wanted to come back to my place??"

"For sure man" she replied mocking me. I rolled my eyes at her and she just smirked then laughed. I laughed with her and swung my arm around her shoulders. With that we walked out to my range rover and off we went

~Ana's POV~

After spending most of the time watching movies with Jack, we decided to start on our homework. with Jack working beside me my eyes started to droop. With that I most simply blacked out.

~Jack's POV~

I looked over to Ana next to me and I suddenly realized that she had fallen asleep. her mouth was slightly open as she breathed in softly. She looked so cute like that! I scooped her up in my arms and placed her gently on my bed. I joined her a minute later with no shirt on and my basketball shorts.

~Ana's POV~

My head felt light and soft and I was cuddling into a very hard toned chest. With a start my eyes flew open as I realized who I must be with.