I'm watching you princessa~Ending Chapter~

~Ana's POV~

With shaking hands I entered my room and began chucking things in my suitcase again. Goodybye San Diego and hello home. But do I really want to go back? I mean Johnny will be waiting for me again and I know that the boys all say that they will protect me and everything, but I have no idea what will happen.
Johnny is real trouble and danger. Once I was almost done, I sat down on the bed and pulled my phone out. I stared at the lock screen; it was a picture of all of us in magcon. We all looked so happy and were smiling and pulling goofy faces. I felt tears prick my eyes as they rested on Taylor with his arm wrapped around me. I looked so happy then. If only I could go back in time.

Jack and Taylor spun across my mind as I tried to figure out my plan. I could just tell Taylor that it wasn't right between us... no that would be brutal on both sides. I could ignore them both until we got back home and then just ignore Taylor and not Jack... nope that would be so harsh and he wouldn't let me go that easily.
Great.
He wouldn't let me go that easily. I realised the massive hole that I had unwillingly dug myself into. I really, really liked Taylor and as far as I am aware he STILL likes me back but I like Jack equally right now and he definitely likes me back. God my life is confused and either way I am going to seem like an asshole to Taylor and the guys. I don't want to be the bad guy here.
The thoughts getting too hard to bear I lost it with my control as the tears came flooding down. There was no stopping me now. Why was everything such a mess? Why am I in this situation? If this is karma kicking me in the ass then what did I do wrong? This is my fault yet that was the part that I didn't want to accept. I don't want to be the monster that caused all of this shit. But I am.

I felt a strong masculine pair of arms secure me and wrap me into his chest where I sobbed. I needed one breath to know that it was Jack and I sure as hell wasn't letting go of him. I cried and cried and to be honest I surprised myself at how much I was letting loose. It was like the River Thames plus all of the oceans and seas all over the globe. He must've gotten flustered and panicky because Jack pulled me closer and lifting my chin up with his finger so I was looking into his eyes.

"Please stop crying Ana" He said softly placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. I nodded and tried to inhale deeply at an attempt to calm myself down.
He then gripped my cheeks with care, raising my face softly as he leaned in letting our lips brush. I wanted more and so did he but this time I took over and pulled him towards me.
He kissed back hungrily and our lips moved in perfect sync. His tongue rubbed my bottom lip begging for entrance and I gave. Soon it turned into a pretty heavy make out session and as if not obvious then I wasn't crying anymore. Instead I was quite flustered and my cheeks were red. Jack laid down on the bed going to sleep and I went into the bathroom to fix up my make up. When I came out my phone had lit up. I checked it to see that I had a text from an unknown number. I frowned as I opened it but when I did the phone slipped from my hand and my heart stopped beating.

Unknown #: I'm watching you princessa... you don't want to be a bad girl now do you chica? So STOP THIS WITH JACK AND I WON'T HURT HIM AS MUCH AS I AM PLANNING ON IT... I have warned you princessa. Your Johnny Boy