Goodbye World and thankyou for hell

~Jack's POV~

I took a deep breath rethinking my decision. Although I am already tall I needed some extra height so I clambered upon a chair. Let's hope I don't pull off the whole hook. With care I swoop my head through in one move. I close my eyes and my life flashes before me. All of my times with Ana, with Jack. I will miss them. I squeeze my eyes shut refusing to let any tears fall. Without hesitation I kick away the chair and close my eyes once more, trying to ignore any signs of pain. I think about all of my memories and moments with all of my fans and all of the guys. My family and friends from home. Goodbye

~Ana's POV~

My voice failed me as I tried to call him. Stronger this time I manage but still only a small whimper comes out

"J-jack?" No reply

"Jack. Don't do this to me please!" I screech as I rush towards him not waiting for a second to think things through. My eyes catch sight of his pale face and my heart starts racing. What if I'm too late? Fear rushed through me and adrenaline spiked up in me as I ran over to him. I try to undo the knot but with my frail fingers I don't succeed with much. I curse in exasperation. I reach over the bed and grab Jack's phone and unlock it. Desperation filling me fast I dialled Chloe but Chloe being Chloe she didn't answer. Immediately I rang Nikki. After a few rings she picked up and I told her everything that was going on. She came later with Cam, Matt, Nash and Chloe. I had kept holding Jack up whilst I was waiting so he could still get some air. Much to my relief when I got there I could feel a faint pulse. Faint but still there. Nash rang an ambulance straight away whilst the others came and helped me with Jack. Chloe and Nikki tried to get me to calm down and as soon as the paramedics came and said that only relatives were allowed with him I lost it. Much to my relief a kind woman was there and managed to knock some sense into the other thickos and I was allowed to go with him.

I sat there and watched his limp arms and pale face. His face just nothing. He wouldn't commit over something unless it was serious. What kind of best friend was I if when I was supposed to be with him, comforting him when I wasn't there and he didn't have anyone with him. He was all alone and I was supposed to be there for him... but I wasn't. What kind of a best friend am I? How could I do this to him?

All of these thoughts rushed through my head as I sat there crying my eyes out for my best friend who could die. And it would all be my fault...