Nothing Happened!!

~Ana's POV~

The next morning when I woke up I remembered everything that happened last night and instantly smiled. I looked up and found Taylor standing above me checking his phone and Jack was sulking around in front of the mirror doing his hair. I got up and got dressed into my acid washed high waisted shorts and a Cameron Dallas shirt and I slipped on my turquoise vans. I went over to Taylor and he leaned down and said "Morning Beautiful" I blushed and looked down

"Where did everyone else go?" I asked

"Restaurant downstairs cos they got hungry but we said that we would wait for you." He replied gesturing to Jack and himself. I nodded and with that we walked out and went to get some breakfast.

~Jack's POV~

I really hated it that Ana and Taylor were getting along so well. She is my best friend! and to be honest pretty much all of me was hoping that by now we would've spent a lot of time together and she would've realized her feelings for me. All of this hate and anger was bottled up inside of me so I decided to get breakfast and then I would go to the gym and let it all out. Good plan Jack good plan.

~Taylor's POV~

When we got to the table Cam immediately looked up and said "So last night we came in and you two were in each others arms!!! Did ya get some Taylor??" he said playfully while everyone else wiggled their eyebrows and laughed. Ana looked down and blushed which made them smile and laugh harder.

"Nope ya little idiots of course nothing happened!" she finally said with a smile which meant that she wasn't pissed. When Ana had gone to get some food Matt leaned over to me and asked "So are you guys officially an item?" I shrugged in reply and said "Hopefully one day hopefully one day" with a smile.

~Matt's POV~

I asked Taylor if he and Ana were dating and he replied "hopefully one day hopefully one day" and when I looked into his eyes I saw that he well and truly meant it. He had fallen pretty damn hard for this Ana chick. When they came down though I did notice Jack clenching and un-clenching his fist... I sense tension... maybe he liked Ana as well? Would this be the time to blurt out my amazing elephant facts and get rid of it or wait? Just focus on the hash brown and your breakfast Matt. My conscience told me and I knew that I was gonna drop something on my shirt if I didn't pay attention properly. I felt something sticky touch my fingers which were resting on my lap. Fuck. Really Matt really?