Pillow Fight... or nahh

~Ana's POV~

After my amazing date with Taylor we were both pretty knackered. When we got to my room he realized that he didn't have his room key and we could already hear the boys through the wall making a racket. I could see how tired he was so I said for him to sleep here tonight. He threw me a look as if to say are you sure? I nodded and grabbed my spandex and a tank top and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. After about 5 minutes I emerged to find Taylor shirtless and in his trousers. Holy Motherrrr of good Lord. I think I almost fainted. He caught me staring and looked up and smirked at me. I looked down and blushed.

"Don't be embarassed." he said gently, stepping close to me so there was almost no gap between us. I could feel his minty breath on my face as his hand caressed my cheek and he whispered "I mean it's not my fault nobody can resist all of this" He finished signalling to himself. I scoffed and jumped onto the bed hitting him with a pillow along the way. He laughed and joined me. Just when I thought that he had calmed down, I turned to face him and he wacked me with a pillow! "Taylor" I screamed. I laughed and wacked him back and it turned into a full on pillow fight. Afterwards we both lay down and he wrapped his arm around me and I nuzzled into his chest. I looked up at Taylor smiling. He looked down and said

"What?"

"Thankyou so much for an amazing night out. It was the best date ever" I whispered the last part and leaned in it felt right. Before merely a second his lips smashed onto mine but this was a soft and sweet kiss. His tongue sweeped against my bottom lip begging for entrance yet I declined. He's gonna have to work harder for me than that my legs don't spread like butter. This kiss was getting steamy and I could fell fireworks exploding within me so I smiled through the kiss and Taylor quickly reciprocated. I pulled away to lie back down in his arms. He kissed my forehead and I guess I fell asleep soon after and I suppose Taylor did as well as I could hear soft snores from him.

~Taylor's POV~

This night could not have gone any better. I had an amazing time with Ana on our date but when we got back to the hotel it wasn't awkward at all and turns out me being the stupido I am that I forgot my key! How could I do that?!!? She let me in her room and instead of kicking me out she invited me to stay the night. She disappeared into the bathroom so I chucked off my top and went on my phone and checked instagram for a bit. I looked up when I heard the door open and close and Ana was standing there looking hot af. Then I realized that she was staring at me and I smirked. I used some cheesy line that led to a pillow fight. When we kissed it felt like nothing else happening in the world; just us. I felt fireworks and she smiled into the kiss and so did I and I took it as a sign to deepen it. She finally pulled away but like hell of course I didn't want her too!! After she went to sleep in my arms and that was when I realized that I could spend the rest of my life with her in my arms. Just us.