Discharged

~Ana's POV~

I was discharged and all I wanted to do was have a shower and sleep. So that is exactly what I did. With help from Matt I clambered through the lobby and went into the bathroom. Luckily this is our last day in San Fran and I have to say decline all of the drama that I have actually really enjoyed this trip. Rather than having a Magcon event during their time here Bart decided that they deserve three and a half weeks of time off and relaxing. For a week we decided that we would spend it in San Fran and then we would all head back to my place. I have a pretty much mansion and sucks for me cos my parents are never home as they are so caught up with work and are always on so many business trips. That is how Jack, Jack and I became best friends; we were all bored during the summer so we always met up at the park and spent loads of time together. Good memories I thought smiling to myself happily. If only I could go back to those times...

When I emerged from my shower all freshly scrubbed I found a cute outfit lying on my bed. I grinned to myself mentally reminding my brain to thank Mahogany, Nikki and Chloe later. I walked out and switched on the TV. Everyone had come in by now but as the news channel flicked on my heart stopped beating. I forced myself to take deep and sharp breaths as the news reporter delivered earth- shattering news

And over in Omaha, Nebraska the police task force is confused and cautious as they investigate the case of Mr. Johnny Defran. He was arrested last year when he assaulted his girlfriend but also helped in the murder of elderly member Mr Travis. The police have warned everyone to take extra notice of any suspicious behaviour and to report anything that might help them. Residents have been advised strongly to lock all doors and windows and keep to themselves. If you see this man then call the police immediately. The report finished by showing a picture of Johnny at the end.

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" Jack swore at the top of his lungs. My face was wet with tears as my mind refused to register the following information. Everyone else looked around at us in confusion. Even Nikki and Chloe were crying. "No no no no no no no no no no" I screamed. "WHY" I had completely broken down at this point not even trying to hide the fact that this could be the end. Why you may ask? Because Johnny Defran is my ex physcho killer boyfriend.