Panic

~Taylor's POV~

As Ana ran out of the room I immediately followed and ran straight after her. After a couple of seconds I was breathing hard, zayum this girl can run. I followed her as she went through the fire escape and out onto the roof. She stared into the distance and then she collapsed. I screamed her name as she fell down to the floor. Running as fast as I could I managed to swiftly catch her so she didn't fall completely onto the hard concrete. I then carried her bridal style back to the room and when I approached the door, I kicked it open with all of my might.

"Some-one call 911 urgently. She passed out." I screamed at all of the shocked faces staring back at me. It was as if a magic fairy had snapped her fingers as in an instant Cam whipped out his phone and called for an ambulance. Shawn rushed over and checked her pulse. Luckily she was just unconcious and we could still feel her pulse. Mahogany ran around the room chucking a small overnight bag of clothes and toiletries for Ana in case she had to spend the night at the hospital. Oh god I hope she is alright.

~Matt's POV~

We were all just sitting around doing nothing when a crashing sound came from the door. We look and see a panting Taylor with red eyes and an unconcious Ana in his arms. My eyes widened. What the actual hell happened when Nikki and I went out of the room? I felt Nikki stiffen beside me as she emitted low sobs. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. I will keep her safe for ever. I pulled Shawn aside and demanded that he explain everything. He told us all that was going on and my mouth dropped open gaping. How? A few minutes later we were all downstairs in the lobby. Taylor and Jack had gone with Ana in the ambulance and the rest of us would take the limo there.

~Mahogany's POV~

Oh my god. We arrived at the hospital a short while later and everyone looked a mess. We were all pretty much crying and our cheeks were all red plus most of us were in our sweats as we weren't planning on doing anything. I let out a small cry as a fresh new set of tear waterfalled their way down my face. God I hope she is okay