Memories

~Ana's POV~

When I awoke I awoke to a blue ceiling and pale ivory coloured walls surrounding me. I tried to move and lift myself up resting on my hands but as I tried to put any pressure on my left hand I cried out in pain and I fell back down. I opened my eyes again to find an extremely tired looking Taylor sitting down at the end of my bed. He held his head in his hands and I slowly croaked his name. His head immediately shot up at the sound of my voice and he rushed to my side within seconds.

"What happened?" I asked wearily. My memory from the previous night had completely faded away...

He reached for the red button to call the nurse after he had finished explaining everything to me. I was crying when a nurse came in. She looked to be 55 years old.

She frowned at me "If this boy is making you cry then he should get out!" She said raising her voice at the end. I winced but secured my grip on Taylor as he inched away.

"No! He is all that I have left now" I argued back at her. It was true though... I am in the hospital because of Jack and Aaron. Poor Aaron he probably blames himself as well as Jack. It was his question after all. The nurse rolled her eyes and walked out after checking my blood pressure and changing my IV drip. Taylor looked down at me and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me and I honestly felt fireworks.I shuffled over to let him lie down. He put his arm around me and I snuggled into his toned chest. Good lord. He is so muscular I swear even hulk is jealous.

A few minutes later I fell asleep but when I opened my eyes we weren't alone. All of the guys were in here and I smiled so big. Aaron immediately came over and started apologising and I told him to not say another word like that cos otherwise I would bitch slap him. That made him smile. Next Nikki, Chloe and Mahogany all came over and embraced me in a perfume reeking hug. These guys are my beautiful un-biological sisters they are truly irreplaceable.

The last person who came to me was a puffy eyed Jack. He began to speak but I pulled him into a tight hug before he could say anything.

"I'm sorry" he kept muttering into my shoulder "I'm so sorry" I told him to stop and he finally did. All of my feelings of annoyance melted away into nothingness as I held him.

But if I feel this way about Jack then what about Taylor...