What can I do

Sorry for not updating in a while and I just wanted to say thankyou so much for over 1.10K!! Anyways here ya go

*******************************************************************************************************

~Ana's POV~

I could tell Taylor knew that I wasn't one hundred percent feeling it so when I got out he didn't question me. I adore Taylor for that particular trait. I laid down on the sunbed and draped an arm over my eyes blocking out the harsh sun. I felt the lounger dip slightly indicating that someone had sat down next to me; I squinted at the person to find Matt peering at me curiously.

"You are familiar with the phrase curiosity killed the cat right?" I started off questioning him

He chuckled and shook his head slightly

"Sue me babe" He said with a side grin "but seriously I know that something is up so spill"

What can I say... Matt is like my twin brother, he could tell always tell if there was something going on with me. I sighed and told him what was on my mind.

"Well... I am just worried about Jack. He has a ton of stress on him and I am worried for him. He has drifted apart from me and I don't like that I want him to come back to being my best friend not anything less." I finished off and released a breath that I didn't realise that I was holding in. I risked looking up and tried to read Matt's facial expression. From what I could gather he was still trying to process what I had just said and it seemed like he was debating with himself over something.

After what seemed like years he finally spoke and what he said totally shocked me

"Go and find him. Talk to him and get him back as your best friend."

"Matt you know that you will always be my twin right?"

"Right" We finished with our twin touch (tapping our fingers together and then our handshake). He smiled at me before I jumped up thanking him. I guess I was on my way to find Jack!

 ~Taylor's POV~

I look over at Ana who was now lying on a sunbed looking peaceful when I noticed that Matt had wondered over and was talking to her. After a few minutes of talking Ana jumped up with a  smile. Whatever they were talking about they both seemed pretty serious. I just hope that everything is alright. I mean I trust Ana and totally respect that she can take care of herself but sometimes accepting a little bit of help isn't the worst thing that you can do.

~Jack G's POV~

Everyone had gone down to the pool and I lyed saying that I would join them in a few minutes. They nodded and Jack wanted to wait for me but I wouldn't let him. God I was going to miss him. Miss him you say? Miss him I say. I was done. I couldn't take this shit anymore. Ana was leaving me and was probably going to get with Taylor. Man up you are probably thinking right now. But that was not all. A couple of hours ago I had received a phone call that gave me heart breaking news... my Aunt Lily had gotten a lot worse and no doctor believed that she would made it through the night. She didn't even last until the night. My mind shattered and broke when I got the call saying that she had passed away. She had left me all alone and now I had no one not even Ana. What am I supposed to do? The only thing that I can do... leave and go away.