II

CHLOE POV

Amy and I walk out of my car. And approach the huge glass double door, with Aubrey standing by motioning us to hurry inside as if we were going to miss something if we didn't. We rushed over to Aubrey and she leads us to a mysterious dark, but streaming lights glowing type of room with the rest of the Bellas inside.

"What is all of this about?" I ask.
"Well if you weren't so late and checked your phone for the past hour." Aubrey answered.
"I asked you to get me hot coco and you said you were at the gym!" I exclaim.
"Oohhh... right." Aubrey realizes.

Aubrey decides to sit down looking sternly at me as if I should sit down next to her. As I look behind me, I saw Amy made herself comfortable and already sat. I was a little unsure why it was so important for me to sit down but I went to sit next to Aubrey anyways. I scan the room to see if every Bella was here but... not everyone was.

"Where's Beca?" I ask.
"She took a rain check." Aubrey exhales out.
"What is that supposed to mean?" I say concerned.
"She... she decided to q-q-qui.." Aubrey says before having to feel as if she was going to puke.

As Aubrey was about to say "quit"...I couldn't believe it. Why was Beca, the one who helped form this group to how we are now, decides to all of the sudden quit?! I thought the Bellas were something that meant to her. Something that she wanted to commit to in her life... it doesn't make sense! I had to take action..

Me: WHAT THE HELL BECS?!
*5 minutes later*
Beca: ...what are you talking about?
Me: YOU QUIT THE BELLAS?
Beca: Oh shoot.. I didn't think Aubrey would tell anyone.
Me: SHE WOULD TELL THE BELLAS! YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO US!
Beca: Seriously, Chlo... can you quit with the caps?
Me: NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHY YOU DECIDED TO QUIT FOR NO REASON
Beca: ... I want to focus on my career
Me: What? Beca can't you just multitask or something?!
Beca: Why is this so important to you that I'm apart of the Bellas?
Me: Same reason why I wanted you to audition..
Beca: ... I need to go
Me: BECA!

She didn't text me after that.. it got me seriously concerned on what's really going on... this isn't Beca at all! I mean of course she did hate me forcing her to join...but! She's turned to like doing a capella. So if anything... I helped her find her main passion.

A/N:
I hope you all liked the story so far! I've been planning to make a Bechloe fan fic for quite awhile so it's here with more than one chapter (;