XVIII

CHLOE POV

Beca being the one rolling on top of me, was impressive for me to know how she could take control and become dominant. But, I think for now, I should stay on top of her if you know what I mean.... Well, I started to try and get out of Beca's gripping handcuffs after conversating.

"Ow! Beca! The hell is wrong with you?!"

She totally just bit onto my earlobe! It was totally a turn on, but she pulled away and apologized within the second she noticed that she hurt my ear.

"Fuck Chloe! I'm so sorry, I just thought it'd try something new. God, I'm so bad at this"

I forgave her so quickly by smiling and just wanting her to kiss me. My breath began to escalate per second. I wrapped my legs around her hips to pull her in closer. She leaned down onto me and placed her lips against my chest, breathing on my skin yet having contact. She pressed her lips onto my chest and kissed up to my neck and biting onto my jawline.

"What did you want to talk about?" She lets out as kissing my skin.

I couldn't speak to how Beca was pleasing me. Her breathing on me, her lips pressed on my body, her legs straddled on mine, her grip on my body, and the moments of her tongue having a feel on my torso. I mean, could you blame me for enjoying it?

"Chloe??" She lets out a little louder and stern.
"What?" I gave in with a small sigh.
"Are we going to talk about what just happened?" She says as moving up to kiss my lips passionately.
"Of course we are" I smile whilst kissing and replying.
"I know I made a mistake of leaving. So I won't do it again." She says as kissing down to my neck once again.
"Wait, what do you mean?" I pause to understand what Beca was saying.
"I'll stay in the Bellas AND keep my job... without the traveling part..... and maybe stay to have a chance with you." She stops and explains.

I stare at Beca as she sits up. It was the most romantic thing she's said to me ever. I was so happy to hear what she really wants to do. Especially.. being with me. I began to smile widely and try to hug her, but realized I was still held back by her handcuffs, so I kept jerking them until she realized I wasn't just putting on an act for her.

"Oh.. uh yeah I forgot the keys.." she mumbles.
"YOU WHAT!!!"
"I'm kidding!! I'm kidding!! They're just in the drawer hold on.."

She gets off me to pull out the keys from the drawer and came back to her previous position to unlock the cuffs. The moment she unlocked both of them, my wrists were in such pain... but I didn't let that stop me from bringing Beca down to me to hug her tightly. She tried squirming out of my hug, but I just gripped her down even longer. This, was my happy ending I was traveling for...

A/N: HANG ON. IT'S NOT THE END FOLKS!! Once again, I'm so sorry for disappearing for quite a long time! I had an eventful first months of school/last months of the year. Hopefully I'll be able to write even more to finish up this fanfic so you guys don't need to wait for the next chapters coming up! Thanks for reading and I hope y'all vote this chapter up for more! (: