XII

CHLOE POV

(Present Day) Beca was acting so weird! I don't even know why!! The last time we hung out we had a good time. I remember her and I at the café...our moment on the street...and playing truth or dare at Tom's party. And nothing strange happened there. But I do remember drinking and that's when my memory blacked out. But what did happen?

While I was dozing off, Aubrey and Fat Amy were getting ahold of Beca for me, yet nothing. No answer. Straight to voicemail. It got me so frustrated not knowing what happened at Tom's party and how I got home safely, and without a hangover or migraine.. but never mind that! Beca is gone for all sakes! Without an explanation! ...that's when I went out of my mind and got ahold of a hacker. It was the only way for me to find out where the hell Beca left off to... and with who. Hacking into Beca's phone would be the first step that I'd have to get through to find her.

"Hey Chlo.. I know it's hard to deal with something like this.." Aubrey comforted.

I ignored Aubrey, I just wanted to get into Beca's phone and get the information I need to even fly on a plane to get to her. I wouldn't even know what the first thing I would say but, I knew that I would definitely hug her and then slap her for leaving without a cause! Before the hacker arrived to the building, Beca finally replied to me...

Beca: I'm sorry Chlo. It's just hard to talk to you. And I'm busy.
Me: Wait... what are you talking about?
Beca: it's nothing nevermind.
Me: no please... Becs please tell me!
Beca: So you're telling me that you remember nothing from last night???
Me: uhh not since I started drinking at Tom's party why?
Beca: oh my god, seriously?!
Me: what?
Beca: you are ridiculous Chlo. I actually thought you would remember how things went as I would remember.
Me: you....taking care of me??
Beca: yes but no.
Me: thank you for that.
Beca: it's whatever....you're clueless anyways
Me: excuse me??
Beca: you saw what I typed.
Me: why is this so important to you! I'm here worrying my ass off about you because you're gone!
Beca: what? I can't leave without your consent? Because that as much seemed as if you gave me enough of that last night!
Me: what are you even on about?!
Beca: Chloe. Seriously. You don't know.
Me: NO!
Beca: wow. Well if no one else is going to tell you then I will
Me: ....
Beca: last night in Tom's guest room, you went down on me and it was the best sex I've ever experienced with a girl.
Me: holy shit Beca are you kidding??

No response. Why would Beca tell me this but not why she left?? This makes zero sense! And I don't even get why that happened! And how did I even...you know. I started freaking out as Aubrey came up behind me, hugging me to help calm me down. I acted calm, but all of me on the inside was exploding with questions. I didn't even know if I could cry or express anger for Beca leaving me after our blurry night together. Ugh, if I could, I would restart that moment...and replay it over and over again.

A/N: wondering what's going on with Beca atm.... vote up this chapter for more!