XIII

CHLOE POV

I ran out out the building and sat on the stairs outside. I couldn't think straight. I mean... me?? Going down on Beca?? And her allowing it??? And liking it?! This seemed too extreme and I got even more confused by the second. But I was also worried about Beca... She left without notice and she didn't even let me know where she was going! Nor why!

I ran to my car and drove to the airport and tried booking a flight to literally everywhere. Yet they couldn't hold me in that many of flights and amounts of delays for me and kicked me out of the airport. So that didn't work. But then I decided to do the stupidest thing ever. I walked up to a body guard standing by the entrance of the airport, and you guessed it. I punched the guard in the face and demanded to get a flight everywhere. The moment I touched that guard, I felt a gun pressed up against my head by a police man as his backup crew were surrounding me with guns yelling "put your hands up! don't move!" I knew I messed up the moment I had the thought of it. But i seriously wanted to see Beca.

When I was brought to the police station, I called up Aubrey to let her know what happened. She of course yelled at me and scolded me on how stupid I was. But I was doing it off of....love....I don't know. Seeing Beca, is my top priority and I'm not losing her to whatever she's running off to!

(Later that day...)
Aubrey came into the station just by herself as I asked, since I didn't want the girls to crowd me with comments, and Aubrey seemed...quiet for once. The whole entire car ride as well. I could tell she was disappointed in me but I didn't lose my hope.

"Do you know what airport Beca left to and where?" I ask.
"What?!" Aubrey replies.
"You know? Beca! Where did she go!" I repeat.
"Chloe... you know if you even tried, it wouldn't help you get together with her!" She states.
"Aubrey!"
"Well it's true! You actually think she loves you back the same amount and type of love you do for her?"
"Are you seriously pointing this out to me now? I don't care about that! Something happened between her and I, and I'm curious to knowing. And if I have the chance, and the guts to do so, I'll confess for my sake." I reply.
"You just don't get it do you Chlo? Life doesn't evolve around your fantasies! You think if you're just going to find out about what happened between you two that night? No! You'll end up heartbroken!"
"As if you know!" I exclaim.
"I do know! I don't want you ending up hurt because of the alternative girl who seeks for no serious relationship."
"Turn around the car." I demand.
"What?" She questions.
"I said, turn around the car! I don't want to be at the dorm! I'll walk out."
"Fine. I'll tell you... Beca, she left for her music producing job and she travels for it. Her first stop is Chicago." Aubrey sighs out.

Chicago. That's when I knew. it's my destiny to find my true love, and nothing is going to stop me from my search hunt!

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update! But, who else felt strong tension between Aubrey and Chloe?? Vote up for more chapters!!