VI

BECA POV

I couldn't believe I let my anger take over me! I didn't even know why I'm getting so upset about Jesse... him and I aren't even together. It just pissed me off how he moved on so soon... but I should've seen it coming. He did cheat on me with Aubrey, which is crazy... but what came to my mind was that, that girl didn't look like Aubrey..... was he cheating on her too??

I was uncontrollably crying my eyes out on Chloe's shoulder while I was on top of her. I was really happy inside that she was there for me no matter what. It felt like we were the only two people on the planet... well until an upcoming loud honk and laughing disturbed us. Chloe and I both get off the ground and brush off our clothes.

"I better be going to get ready for that party.. will you still be able to go?" Chloe asks with glowing eyes.
"Uh... I mean, as long as it keeps my mind off things, why not?!" I reply.
"Awesome! Pick you up around 9pm?" Chloe says while biting her lip nervously.
"Sounds....great!" I exclaim while half smiling.

Chloe gives me the biggest smile ever and winks at me before she smacked my ass while walking away. It took me by surprise of course. But I felt flattered by it and I took off to my apartment. Once I got inside I checked the clock... 6:30pm

"Shit" I let out under my breath.

I immediately go over to my bedroom. I pick out outfits I could wear to the party... not too casual, yet not too formal, but am I kidding?? I have nothing fancy! I tried on 4 different outfits from my closet and none looked "party worthy". I double check my closet, and I see a nice nude color blouse with a black laced choker attached to it. I knew from the moment I found it, I had the perfect idea for an outfit.

I put on the blouse, ripped black jeans, and black heel boots to go along with it. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair, making it look neater from today. Then I may have put on a little lip gloss but that's the closest thing I'll get to makeup on my lips! I check the clock once again, 8:56pm... only 4 more minutes. I go on my phone and text Chloe..

Beca: I see someone is taking her sweet time.
Chloe: I'm already pulled up! Don't judge me..
Beca: suurrreee, see ya Chlo
Chloe: can't wait to see what Party Mitchell is like! <3
Beca: Yeah....no.
Chloe: Whatever! C'mon slow poke!

I smile to her text and rush out the door, locking it behind me. When I walk outside I see Chloe leaning all the way to the passenger side to open he car door for me. I get inside and close the door behind me while she checks me out.

"Holy shit Becs! You look..." Chloe says shocked.
"Is it too much?" I ask looking down at me and back at her having a slight frown.
"...amazing" she says finishing her sentence with a small exhale.
"Never say that again.. can we go now?" I reply with a stern look.

Chloe snaps out of looking at me and nods. She starts the car and takes off to a recognizable neighborhood....

A/N: hmmm... I wonder what happens for the party eh? Thank you for reading! Vote it up for more chapters! <3