XVI

BECA POV

Shit. I screwed up big time thinking I could get around this with Chloe coming in. All I could really say is that Theo is only a "friend" to save me a few seconds from totally getting choked to death by a ginger, who from the start, barged into my shower to have me audition for the Bellas. I really didn't want anything terrible to happen. At least not today off of a one night stand with some random British dude who looks like turtle. Let's recap what Chloe's and I's relationship shall I?

Well it started on that drunken night at Tom's party... Chloe and I took our one night stand to advance and apparently I ended up remembering everything while Chloe completely forgot that night, which I'm still mad about. And made me decide to choose my job over the Bellas, but then Chloe all of the sudden has to follow me. And here were are now. At my hotel room, as she confronts me when the random guy named Theo is leaving my room after an intimate night...

"Who the hell are you?!" Chloe asks furiously.
"I uh.... I'm Theo.. and you are?" He says confused.
"Um, I think we should just settle this inside.." I eye Chloe.
"No. Beca, who is this man and why is he coming from your room??" Chloe questions.
"Chlo.. I just.." I try to slip out.
"No Beca, let me tell him. I'm Beca's girlfriend" She determinedly says.
"What? No, Beca didn't mention anything about a partner last night and I'm sure she would if she did." Theo states.
"Well isn't playboy trying to state facts on me?" Chloe asks.
"Well excuse me if I'm just trying to get things straight" Theo says.
"Hey hey hey, can we not do this okay? Theo, you were leaving?" I ask.
"I'm not leaving until you confirm your relationship with a make out session" Theo stands upon.
"Gross you perv!" Chloe squeals out.

Theo crosses his arms, putting his chin up high, and stands there staring at us with a smirk. I look at Chloe as she looks at me. She takes my hand as placing a hand on my neck, slightly nodding. we both approach closer and lock lips gently. The more we repeatedly kissed, the more comfortable and aggressive we became within the kiss. I wrap my arms around her neck as she slides her hands down to my ass, squeezing it. We both grew smiles on our faces as breaking the kiss.

"Okay so I know for a matter a fact that all I did for that is bring you two together, since obviously that was a first timer kiss coming from experience." He interrupts.

We both laugh and I signal him away. As he walks away thinking mission accomplished, Chloe takes my hand, walking into my room. She closes the door behind me and lays me down on the bed. She climbs on top of me and pins me down and comes out with the words...

"We need to talk."

A/N: Oh boy was that some ride that Beca and Chloe had to go through! Wonder what's on Chloe's mind tho🤔. Let's find out in the next chapter as soon as this one gets a lota love!