XIV

BECA POV

On that night while Chloe was hunting for Beca...

When I arrived in Chicago. It felt like I already belonged on this position I was brought into. Especially at the hotel I was staying at. It was beautiful actually. But the only reason I was there, is because my boss was paying for every hotel and flight I take in. So I might as well enjoy it as I can. But of course.... there was something or even.. someone missing. Chloe. I missed her so much. And we can't forget of the night her and I you know... it just seems as if it was off of drunken desires. I hate to say it, but the way Chloe was handling the news... she might as well forget me if anything.

Speaking of forgetting... I was sitting at a bar, ignoring Chloe's texts of course, and this guy, with dark short hair, dark beard, and British accent came and sat next to me.

"Do you come here often?" He asks.
"Me?" I hesitate.
"Yeah. I assume you are new from around here." He smiles and replies.
"Oh um, yeah I am. But you don't sound like you're from here.." I say.
"No I'm from the United Kingdom, as people assume with my "accent"."
"Yeah I can tell with that going on." I reply.
"My name is Theo by the way." He brushes in saying.
"Beca."

After a couple of drinks... all we can say is Theo and I met up to my room. None of the intense stuff happened but I kinda wanted this to go the way it was..... to get over Chloe. Even though Theo wasn't as good as Chloe, I had to find an excuse to keep my mind busy.

In the morning I went to check up on my phone: *5 missed calls from Chloe
*10 text messages from Chloe
All of them were saying:
Chloe: Beca!! Are you okay??
Chloe: I'm coming for you!
Chloe: I need to talk to you please!

The moment I read one of the texts saying "I'm coming for you!" my mind immediately freaked out and gave me the sign to call Chloe. So I called her up...

Chloe: Hello?
Beca: Chloe!! Are you insane?!
Chloe: I want to make it up to you Beca. So I'm coming to Chicago.

The moment I heard the word Chicago... I turned and looked at my bed. Under the sheets was a naked man, who's name was Theo, and basically had drunk sex with me last night. When Chloe is coming to Chicago at this very moment... looking for me. SHIT.

A/N: I know it's a shorter chapter this time. I've been caught up with school lately, but hopefully my schedule will start clearing up so I can continue chapters faster! Vote up to see what happens in the next chapter!