V

CHLOE POV

I couldn't help myself when Beca agreed to go to Tom's party with me. The moment she said yes, I came up with so many plans to get my revenge.... but as I started to stroke Beca's leg with my foot, she seemed focused on something else, yet I wanted her to know who she was hanging out with. I started biting my lip, nervous if she was going to even look at me anymore.

And before I knew it.... she kissed me. She kissed me out of nowhere. And I loved it so much. She had no idea how much it meant to me for her to do that. As we pull away, the crowd cheered, and I blushed.... but she looked terrified. It was making me anxious for what got into her.... if she actually likes me? No... Chloe. If she'd like you, she'd say so herself. There was something wrong with Becs...

Before I could say another word, she ran out sobbing her eyes... I didn't even think the kiss was bad! But then, I looked out the window.. seeing Jesse with some blonde girl. He was all close up on her, touching her ass, kissing her tenderly. It was gross! The moment I saw that in my eyes, I knew I had to go find Beca. I wanted to know if her and Jesse were doing okay, or if she even has feelings for me the way that I have feelings for her.. I couldn't let her get out of my sight without saying goodbye, I just couldn't.

I ran out of the café looking for Beca, and I find her on the edge of the side walk sitting down still crying. I rushed my way over to her, and her first words were..

"What would you do.. if I got into an accident?" She asked.
"Beca! Why would you say such a thing?!" I ask while sitting next to her.
"Because I can't do this anymore!" She yells.

When she yelled those words... she got up about to run up to the upcoming speeding car. But right as about the car was less than 7 seconds away from Beca the driver started putting on the breaks, and I immediately jumped onto Beca, pushing her and I all the way to the other side of the road. She ended up scrapped on her hip and landed on top of me. We both just stared at each other for a good minute until she bashed her anger all out onto me...

Beca started yelling at me about Jesse and saying how it was all her fault.. she even pinned me down and slapped me. As a red mark formed on my cheek, I try and struggle out of her pin, but then she apologized to me and started crying against my neck. I immediately accepted her apology and stroked her head while telling her that it's okay. I sat up only to realize that we're against the edge of the sidewalk and the fact that she was still on top of me sobbing her eyes out.... I knew I couldn't stop the moment.

A/N: I hope you guys didn't mind seeing Beca's semi-aggressive side! Vote for more chapters! <3