XVII

BECA POV

"We need to talk."

The words spun in my head and flushed down my spine with extra chills knowing I was in trouble.

"You know, I'm not sure being in this position would help us doing this talking thing." I suggest.

Chloe grips my wrists slightly tighter as she leans down on me. Feeling her breaths against my neck felt refreshing to me and as if I was coming back to something. She then kept her lips in close contact against my ear, whispering something that was unforgettable.

"I'm going to make you remember this time."

My breaths increased speed as she spoke softly. I moved my head to the side, pressing my lips together as I sensed a smirk grow on her face. She released my hands when she slid down my body and slipping her hands under my flannel.

"Chloe.. we can talk like normal humans.. not on the bed doing this."

She ignored my comment, yet she unbuttoned my flannel only to kiss in between my breasts. Settle, but charming in a way. My body rose inches up to hide away a moan that was ready to escape my lips.

"You haven't drank anything yet have you?" She asked.

I nodded to her question. Chloe then slid back up to meet eye contact with me, making sure I consented her with what she was leading to. She slowly leaned down and gently connected our lips, which found rhythm in movement within milliseconds. One moment later, our tongues started meeting touch, getting tangled within each other. All putting it in for a passionate kiss. My hands moved down Chloe's body to her hips, pulling her body closer to mine. She begun to move her hips against mine, grinding slowly with adding pressure. I couldn't contain myself other than let out all closed in moans into one extended one, calling out Chloe's name. She grinned knowing how I liked our movement and continued as moving her lips down to my neck. She sucked and bit on it most she could, with an ending mark, she adds a kiss where a dark bruise appears on my neck.

"Whoops, hope you have turtle necks you can wear over your smoking hot body"

I smile to her cockiness, pulling her into a deep aggressive kiss. We kept things going in rhythm until Chloe just stopped. She gave me one last long kiss and leaned back up looking down on me.

"The fuck Chloe!" I yell.

She rolls her eyes to my comment only to have me react a way I didn't expect. I roll over to end up on top of her, then reaches over to the nightstand, only to pull out handcuffs from a drawer. I cuff Chloe's wrists to the bed frame as quick as I could.

"Hey! Beca! What the fuck!"
"Next time, don't even think on starting something that you didn't finish. Now you're gonna pay."
"I just wanna talk. Please." She begs.
"Fuck you."
"Uh, I think we were about to after talking?"

I became speechless, but did something unforgettable and unforgivable. My body overcame itself. It wasn't me.

"Ow! Beca! The hell is wrong with you?!"

A/N: Summer is almost over and i've definitely lagged on updating chapters, sorry about that! Hope you enjoyed the chapter to vote it up for a new one (: