XV

CHLOE POV

Finally Beca texted me back and called me. I knew that going to Chicago and texting her about it, she would flip out. And that was the reason I went. But also to see her. Aubrey told me everything, where she was going, where she was staying, who she was working with. Not to be creepy or anything but I really just wanted to talk to Beca, face to face.

The moment I got to the hotel, Beca kept spamming me with text messages not to go up to her room. It started freaking me out. Then she called me...

Chloe: Hello?
Beca: Chloe!! Are you insane?!
Chloe: I want to make it up to you Beca. So I'm coming to Chicago.
Beca: *pauses* Where are you?!
Chloe: uh... in the Winella Resort
Beca: Are you stalking me or something?!
Chloe: What? No! Aubrey-
Beca: Aubrey, of course.
Chloe: She was only helping me! Look-
Beca: No! Chloe! You don't follow me around just to talk to me!
Chloe: But Beca-
Beca: I don't want you to talk to me ever again.
Chloe: But I'm not following!-
Beca: *hangs up*

Fuck! Why the hell was she acting so dodgy! She didn't even hear me out... I just wanted to know what happened the night her and I you know... and maybe have the chance to really come out to her about my feelings. She just has no idea how I'm feeling about her.

When Beca hung up on me, I just gave up and didn't even bother going up to her room. She was really mad. The moment I heard the words "I don't want you to talk to me ever again". It hurt. So I dialed Aubrey to tell me to go pick me up...

Chloe: Hey, Bree... turns out Beca thinks I'm a creep and doesn't want me to keep contact.
Aubrey: What?! Wait Chlo, you can't give up! This is your dream girl! You need to chase after her and fight for her!
Chloe: I guess you're right...
Aubrey: You're at the resort right?
Chloe: Well yeah...
Aubrey: Her room number is 538. You go get her!
Chloe: Oka-
Aubrey: *hangs up*

Well, seems like everyone likes to hang up on me before I can actually speak geez! Well... I have her room number, guess I better do what Aubrey tells me!

I go into the elevator, going up to the 9th floor. Once I got out I walked down the hallway thinking of what to say the moment I talk to her before she shuts the door on me. But the moment I was 10 feet away from her room, a dark haired hair guy that had quite the facial hair and style, walks out of her room. Without thinking, I walked up to him.

"Who the hell are you?!" I ask furiously.
"I uh.... I'm Theo.. and you are?" He says confused.

Before I could answer, Beca opened the door handing out a pair of sunglasses that seemed to be "Theo's". She pauses wide eyed the moment she sees me. Now,  she has some explaining to do before I have a break down.

A/N: Hmm... some stuff is coming down, man can't wait to have you guys find out in the next chapter! Vote this one up for more!! (: