IX

BECA POV

Chloe and I didn't know what to do. But I had this weird feeling in my body when I was looking at her... it wasn't a normal feeling. I felt so great and I felt as if Chloe was all of the sudden hot. Wait.. me? Interested into Chloe? Wow. This is nuts... but what if she isn't interested. Ugh I don't know! I just seriously want to rip off her clothes and push her onto the bed and have the best animal sex! Okay, Beca. What has gotten into you! Shut up already!

"Earth to Beca! Are you even alive right now?" Chloe said sounding concerned.
"Have you ever just seriously had an attraction to someone the moment you saw them and felt as if you're the only two people in the world?" I ask without thinking.
"Uhhh Beca... are you okay?? You've never opened up like this before" Chloe asked confused.
"I'm honestly better than ever..."

Chloe eyed me as if I was weird or got high off of something. But I didn't let that look stop me from what I was tempted to do. Before Chloe could look away I stepped up closer to her and pulled her in for a kiss. She definitely kissed me back no deny, but she all of the sudden pulled away from me looking disgusted.

"What the hell Beca! Are you drunk or what?!"

The moment she said that, I felt chills go down my spine all the way to my toes. It seriously hurt me hearing her say that. I just stared at her slightly frowning, and then she knew that I wasn't kidding around and felt sympathy for me. She apologized to me for not knowing if I was being serious or just playing around with her. But all I wanted to do was craw in a hole and die full of embarrassment. I didn't even want to care what she had to say to me. I enclosed to my own world. I just sat on the bed and fantasized Chloe and I living together alone.... married... two kids... and happy. It filled me up with happiness imagining Chloe and I together. I just didn't know how to let it out and tell her that I felt a good spark between us and that I've realized my hard ass feelings for her.

Chloe was basically begging for my attention by the time I finished fantasizing us. I turned to her and gave an attitude noticing that I'm back in reality. I couldn't stay at Chloe though... even when I tried. But I couldn't give in just yet. I wanted to know what she would do. When I kept ignoring her, she turned my chin and aggressively kissed me. I placed my hands on the back of her neck pulling her in closer as I lean back on the bed. Chloe follows along and climbs on top of me while still kissing me.

This is what I wanted.. our night going as planned as we wanted to. Chloe slid off the bed and came to the button of my jeans, undoing it. She slowly zips them down and bites her lip. I lounge up staring at her fastening the pace of my breath. She pulls down my jeans, taking them off... and before she'd continue down to my undies, she came up to my neck and sucked and kissed on it until a dark bruise appeared. It felt so good, I moaned so hard during it having her finish with a smirk. She immediately then pulls off my small t-shirt and throwing it across the room. Seeing Chloe's wild side was a huge ass turn on for me and I couldn't wait to see what was on her mind.

A/N: To Be continued😏... damn is it just me or it got hot in here?? Vote up this chapter for more!! <3