XIX

BECA POV

The next day, Chloe and I caught a flight back home to the Bellas. When we walked into the house, there was complete silence and no one around. Chloe and I turned looking into each other's eyes, dropping our bags, and immediately locking lips then her pushing me up against the door like there's no tomorrow.

"Oh.....my.....god!"

Hearing an Australian accent come from those words, I immediately knew who was watching us from the start.

"YOU GUYS! BLOE IS HAPPENING!!"

Chloe and I broke our kiss to confirm it was Amy yelling her heart out, and all the Bellas rush in awaiting for a reveal. I became so creeped out, I did nothing but stare and say,

"What the hell is this?!"
"Beca. Tell the girls what you two were just doing." Amy hints.
"Amy, we just became tempted is all-" Chloe explains.
"BLOE WAS KISSING" Amy interrupted.

Everyone bursted into cheers and smiles hearing what Amy announced. But Chloe and I weren't planning on telling the girls so soon about our decision. We only came out with feelings and that isn't the biggest deal of all... right??

"Amy... maybe we should calm down and not freak out about this?" Chloe asks.
"Chlo.. you cannot tell me you actually went for Beca and she liked you back?" Aubrey questions.
"I-"
"Now now, let's leave the love birds some time alone if you know what I mean" Stacie winks.

Everyone left after Stacie teased her last sentence, then Chloe and I finally had official alone time. We began to discuss the fact that I didn't want to make things move forward so quickly and just wanted to settle down. Everything was just moving too fast for me and I gave up my career for Chloe and the Bellas. So Chloe hesitated, but agreed with my decision. She didn't seem as happy, but I can't control what I need. I wrapped my arms around Chloe's waist to break the distance between us and kissed her shortly. She seemed less connected when we kissed, and it made me feel like I already made the wrong choice. I kissed her again yet longer and more passionately. She didn't return the exact passion I gave her, so I pulled away and grabbed my bag.

"I'm going to unpack."

Before she could say another word, I walked off. I didn't want to make things worse, as I could tell Chloe was upset already, and I needed an empty place to think. I rushed up to my room, and there was Amy waiting for me on my bed.

"Sooo... when did you and Chloe become official?"
"We're not official Amy."
"Wait... so you're saying you're not exactly Bloe yet... but you two are full on sucking on each other's tongues the moment you get home? I don't think so..."
"Ew! Amy! That's so gross! No- we're not together... we're just..."
"Just...??"
"We're just sharing our feelings...passionately."
"More like friends with benefits. And I don't think Chloe would like that idea Becs."
"Why not? I think it works."
"No, no no. Chloe is that kind of girl who would want you to ask her out on a date, AND as a girlfriend. Or she will never come around."
"So you're saying she gets attached, and then unattached when she doesn't get her way?"
"Beca! Can you even hear out one thing that I say correctly?!"
"Whatever.."

A/N: Beca seems not wanting to commit🤔... hmm, we'll have to see what Chloe thinks about that next chapter! Thank you for reading and vote up for a new chapter! <3