XI

BECA POV

I could not believe what just happened between Chloe and I, but it was the best night of my life. It's seriously what I needed..... before I leave for tomorrow, fuck! I didn't realize I had my promotion to Traveling Music Producing.. and it was tomorrow. I didn't want to leave Chloe like this in TOM's house! It was the middle of the night, and I couldn't let anyone see Chloe and I escape from the house, because I'm sure no one is blocking the door from what I'm concerned of.

I got out of bed and put on my clothes and then did my best to dress passed out Chloe. She was quite the heavy sleeper, so my job was a lot easier. I didn't want her to think I was leaving her or anything... well I was, but I at least had to take her home without waking her up. I didn't drink as much as she did and it's been 4 hours since we've drank. I then went to find Chloe's purse and approached the door, leaning my ear towards it to see if anyone was still awake. Silence. It was the perfect time to leave.

....now the hard part. Carrying Chloe downstairs and into the car. I sneaked over to Chloe on the bed and pulled her over my back and made sure her arms went over my shoulders as I hold onto her legs around my hips. Then I quietly walk out of the room and down the stairs. The house was completely dark and silent. I was able to get out of the house and close the door behind me without making interruptions to anyone in the household. Finally, I made it to the car and gently placed Chloe in the backseat and kissed her softly on her lips. I closed the car door behind me and sat in the driver's seat, starting the car.

————————————————————————

I took Chloe again onto my back and carried her out of her car and into her dorm. Once I got inside, there was Aubrey, in a robe and slippers, reading a teenage magazine on a lounge chair. The moment she heard the door open, she had the most confused face towards me. But she was questionable...

"What the hell happened to Chloe and where were you two?!" Aubrey asks.
"Chloe is fine, she's just sleeping. And we were at a party, but it's okay.....I took care of Chloe, and she...she took care of me." I reply.
"Alright Beca, I know you don't like parties and I know what usually happens to parties." Aubrey says sternly as she approaches to me.
"Dude, I did this for Chloe. And it was only Tom's party, it was lame." I say.
Aubrey gasps, "oh my god! Tom?! Did Chloe and him hook up?! Oh, I'm going to go kick that son of a bitch's ass!"
"Whoa whoa whoa, calm down... no. None of Tom plus Chloe happened tonight." I convince to Aubrey.

Aubrey analyzed my body language. I was acting quite nervous but I tried my best to stay calm. She quickly grabbed my wrist and checked my pulse. Then she widened her mouth.

"Oh my god... d-did you two..?"
"Yeah... Chloe was.....really amazing going down on m-"
"Aca-scuse me! Don't you ever mention that in front of me! ...gross!" Aubrey exclaims.
"Thought you wanted to know detail." I shrug.
"Why are you even coming back at this time?"
"Um... well. I..." I stall.
"Well??"
"I'm... quitting the Bellas.. for my job." I say as Aubrey gasps in fear.
"And my job involves traveling so... I went out with Chloe because I wanted to tell her how much I love her as she was sober, but that won't happen anytime soon... but can you do me a favor and not tell Chloe yet? Like call a meeting with the Bellas and tell them that I couldn't make because I'm no longer a Bella?"

Aubrey nods and hugs me tightly. Of course I was in shock, but I hugged her back, saying goodbye. I didn't want to leave... but I had to.

A/N: Oh Beca... and Chloe! Vote this chapter up to see what happens next!