XXII

BECA POV

"You were what?" Aubrey says suspiciously.

fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck!

"Uh.. sleeping! There was a lot of resting happening." I attempt to save.
"NooOoo.. we.." Chloe points between her and I as I can tell how hard the alcohol was getting to her. "Were fucking in the bathroom.. sooooo hard. People..were BANGING on the door."

I exhale as Chloe was slurring her words terribly. But that didn't stop Aubrey's temper towards me.

"Are you kidding me?!!" She yells.
"Aubrey... it's not like that-"
"Oh? So you decide to fuck my best friend and sneak around for, 1) not letting me know the situation between you two and 2) break her heart after you two came back?? Literally, get the hell out of my face." She interrupts.
"Aubrey, it wasn't like that at all!"
"Oh really? Then what was it like?" Aubrey asks expressionless.

I can sense the other Bellas eavesdropping on our argument and knowing how much I screwed up. Because I know I did...

"I love Chloe." I admit.
"'Love' Chloe, or like her to the point you'd rather just fuck her out in public for the excitement and not think for a second, how you could screw everything up by breaking her heart; and causing her to drink to an extent? It would ruin her dreams Beca!!!" She criticized.
"I love Chloe. And I mean it. Look. I'm really bad with words okay? But, it's like...I'm in love with Chloe."

My words left Aubrey speechless, as Chloe sits up to face me. She still looks like a wreck for how drunk she became quickly, but so beautiful. We made eye contact. It's like she heard what I said, and knew I meant it with all my heart. She pulls me into a hug tightly. I hug her back, only to keep her from falling over.

"I'm in love with you too Beca." Chloe lightly says as pulling away from our hug.
"You do?" I reconnect eye contact with her.
"I really do." She smiles softly.

I smile back, only to find myself hugging her, and falling forwards onto the bed only to kiss her like there was no tomorrow. I didn't care if she was under the influence. I knew she meant her words too. She was the one for me. My treasure. My light. She's all mine.

"Ew. okay, can you guys do this another time when Chloe isn't drunk?? You're basically kissing her without proper consent." Aubrey cuts in.
"Beca always has my consent.." Chloe lets out during our make out session.

Aubrey groans in defeat, learning she can't control everything for her best friend anymore.

"You better not hurt her again Mitchell." She lets out.

I continued to kiss Chloe as flipping off Aubrey, only to get her out of the room. She finally leaves, slamming the door behind her. Chloe and I continue to passionately kiss each other for the rest of the night until she became sober. Once she did, we basically had sex to express our love for one another that followed up with a long late night talk and cuddling. I was just more than happy to finally be with someone, and know for sure this time on how I feel about her. Oh Chloe, what have you done to me.

The end.

A/N: HI OKAY. So I know everyone is living through the tough time with the spread of coronavirus, and #quarantinelife because I sure am. It's been a hella long time since the last update and I feel TERRIBLE for leaving you guys with a cliffhanger. I've been wanting to finish up this fic for so long but became super busy for my senior year. I hope y'all vote this chapter up because I am back and thinking about writing an Avalance fic. If you ever wanna check out my other work, I make video edits on Instagram and would appreciate the love! I hope you all are taking care of yourselves and your families. This is the first time ever a disease or virus has made states/cities/countries into lockdown for how bad it is and easily it can be spread. So please, give some self care! Stay healthy, go outside for a bit to get sunlight, exercise, or find new hobbies! Stay tuned for my next fic 😉 I'll post it up after 15 votes! (I know y'all can do it😌)