Chapter 1 Again

Today is the day I start school... again. I always hated moving it's tough. Moving from place to place. I loved the city. It was exciting. Something was always happening. Now my life is boring, and the worst part is I have to make new friends... again. I head downstairs to grab some breakfast. Downstairs are my mum, and dad who are auguring about this new case. Both of my parents are lawyers.

"Ready for the big day." My mom asks excitingly.

"Of course I just love starting school over and over AGAIN!" I say sarcastically.

"Aww cheer up hun. Who knows you may find better friends, or even meet a guy." She says with smirk on her face.

"I hope not" replies my father interrupting the conversation.

I glare at him, "Dad!"

"I'm just joking." He starts to laugh as I join with him.

"Well I better go before I'm late" I exit the house garbing my bag, and lunch careful to not forget anything.

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

As I walk in the building everyone is staring at me. It must be obvious that I'm new. God how embarrassing this I think to myself. I go to the main office to pick up schedule for the school year. As I enter I hear a short, but rather young man talking to this hot guy.

"This is a new year that means a clean slate. I hope this year will be better for you Mr. Malik."

His eyes were dark chocolate brown. His hair was a messy, but sexy. And he had sleeve of tattoos. And you see can his six pack through his white shirt.

"Zayn Malik...huh" says a voice form behind me. A short petite girl with strawberry hair stood behind me.

"I'm sorry?" I asked confused.

"Zayn Malik. That's his name. I swear he's been kicked of more school more than Lindsey Lohan been to jail" She shakes head a little. Ohh by the way I'm Kayla."

" Oh hi I'm Catherine, but people like to call me Cat" I state.

"What class do you have first?" Kayla asked.

"Ummm literature with Mr. Siirr-"

"Sirman cool I have that class too. Let's go we can walk there together." She grabs my arm and starts to drag me out of the main office.

We pass a few classrooms with most of them filled, which probably means that we are late. Finally we arrived at literature. Room 360. Most the seats are already filled there are only two empty seats. One towards the back of the room, and one towards the front.

"Psst" I hear from the corner of the room a brunette girls gestures at Kayla for her to sit next to her.

Kayla looks at me feeling guilty. "Sorry" she says while she makes her way to the back of the classroom. I guess that meant that I was siting in the front. Reluctantly I trudged to take my seat. I started to take out my binder, and pencil as everyone starred at me. Being the cluts that I am my binder fell as all the paper swished out. Oh God could his day get any worse. People started to chuckle at me.

Suddenly I heard a deep masculine voice from behind saying they, "Got it." As I turned around to see who was it, my heart dropped. It was official this day just got worse. It Zayn Malik helping me pick up my papers after I just made a complete fool of myself.